FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2015, 11:55 am

Originally Posted by mmff
Define instantly. (Nothing will get you 2000 miles overnight.)
There were magazine subscriptions that credit the miles upon receipt of the payment.

I don't need them overnight, but rather sooner than later.
Old Jul 19, 2015, 8:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
COOP is the best and quickest way, they post instantly. Remember that your M&M account must be registered in one of the countries bordering Switzerland if it is not registered in Switzerland itself. I definitely saw that rule with my own eyes once, although having searched for it I have no idea where it is now.
Old Jul 19, 2015, 9:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: *G
http://www.getabstract.com/en/subscr..._news_en_10_01

Has 15k miles for 299 USD (so...~275 Euros, either way below 2cpm)
5k miles for 179 USD
Old Jul 22, 2015, 5:21 am
gum

Programs: LH Blue, BA Blue, Hyatt Gold
[REWE->Payback->Miles & More] 50-fold points on Barilla noodles & some other brands

REWE often tries to increase the number of customers who are using the Payback card.

This week seems to be a new all-time high in the height of the bonus. REWE grants 50-fold Payack points, this means 25 Payback points -> 25 award miles per Euro revenue.

https://www.rewe.de/payback/

Some brands included. IMHO Barilla noodles and some cleansers are fine - who has the freezer to store lots of ice cream

Long sell-by-date and not perishable.

No coupon needed. PSE do your math yourself if you need the points or would like to wait for a special price of the noodles and similar items. (There is an intrinsic price of the award miles due to the fact that there is no super sale of the corresponding noodles at the moment.)

Valid including Saturday July 23rd, 2015.

EDIT 1332z: (13:32 CEST):
A screenshot of the offer which also can be found in the printed version of the weekly sales items:

Hope you enjoy.

GUM

Last edited by gum; Jul 22, 2015 at 5:33 am
Old Jul 23, 2015, 1:21 am

Programs: *A Gold, IHG Platinum Elite, Sixt Platinum
Thank you!

This works fabulously well, just got over a 1,000 P° credited in just one day. Also, you are getting a 10€ discount on REWE deliveries - check the receipt. Having stuff delivered to your home by REWE gives you 5*P°.
Old Jul 23, 2015, 3:09 am
gum

Programs: LH Blue, BA Blue, Hyatt Gold
Originally Posted by off-shore
This works fabulously well, just got over a 1,000 P° credited in just one day. Also, you are getting a 10€ discount on REWE deliveries - check the receipt. Having stuff delivered to your home by REWE gives you 5*P°.
Glad you enjoy. Thanks for updating the details.
Old Jul 24, 2015, 5:46 am

Originally Posted by Concerto
COOP is the best and quickest way, they post instantly. Remember that your M&M account must be registered in one of the countries bordering Switzerland if it is not registered in Switzerland itself. I definitely saw that rule with my own eyes once, although having searched for it I have no idea where it is now.
This worked like a charm, miles posted a few minutes later. Definitely not instantly.

I am now 3 (three) miles short for the award. Any ideas?

I have written the holidaycheck review, but it will take up to 3 weeks.
Old Jul 24, 2015, 5:53 am

Programs: LH Senator ★
3 miles? You can ask nicely on the phone
Old Jul 24, 2015, 7:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Yes, you're totally right, it does take a few minutes for the miles appear (in one case, I had to wait until the next morning). For the missing 3 miles, I would have thought that asking for a mileage overdraft would not ne problematic at all.

Thanks to gum for the REWE deal above. My train arrives back in Oberhausen at 18h on Saturday, so I will run like a rabbit to REWE!

Last edited by Concerto; Jul 24, 2015 at 7:33 am Reason: missing info
Old Jul 28, 2015, 8:38 pm

Short 752 miles

I am short 752 miles, anything that can give me that within 1-2 weeks? Did holidaycheck reviews but i doubt they will come through in time.
Old Jul 29, 2015, 3:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

No, I reckon holidaycheck sometimes doesn't show up at all. Off the top, a car rental would probably do it. Hertz has a promotion offering at least 1,000 miles at the moment. You'd need to do the rental as soon as possible, though and make all the right PC numbers are in there. My experience has been Hertz posts quite quickly to M&M. Have you done the obvious thing of signing up for the M&M newsletter, which would yield 500 miles?
Old Aug 7, 2015, 9:36 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
500 miles with myDriver in August:
http://pages.mydriver.de/milesandmore-n-en/
Old Aug 17, 2015, 8:11 am

Programs: A3*, HH, club carlson: all gold and bonvoy plat
For the ones in switzerland, there is a trick to earn "free" miles (the amount depends on your credit card) worth a monthly 500.- buy on your credit card. Here is the thread I opened since manufactured spending wasn't really a topic in Switzerland until this little su-sucre.
Old Aug 20, 2015, 1:05 pm

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Triple miles on the LH new routes to Tampa and two other destinations in C @ Y
Old Aug 20, 2015, 2:34 pm

Originally Posted by NA-Flyer
Triple miles on the LH new routes to Tampa and two other destinations in C @ Y
Award miles only I suppose?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.