Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2014, 3:50 pm

Programs: A3*, HH, club carlson: all gold and bonvoy plat
Originally Posted by Concerto

I just wonder if I could safely apply for it, while possessing the German Miles & More credit card at the same time....
AECS who processes the swiss miles and more credit cards has nothing to do with the german ones. I got both cards and no problem by applying on both of them.

Nowhere does it say that you need a residence permit, which I no longer have because I am mainly in Germany now. But I can fulfill all these other conditions.
I'd guess it could work since I did it the other way around: german credit card with swiss address. But in the other hand the swiss are a bit picky... I would maybe call them before applying.
Old Nov 18, 2014, 7:04 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
5000°P for 37.50€:

http://www.zeitschriften-abo.com/pay...onderangebote/
Old Nov 18, 2014, 7:28 am
Marriott 10+ Badge

Programs: LH SEN***, Bonvoy LT Titanium
Oliver,

I am getting the message "Sie haben vor kurzem bereits mit diesem Bonuspunkte-Account bestellt. Aus Sicherheitsgründen dürfen Sie diesen Account momentan nicht nutzen." when I try to order both magazine titles.

Perhaps it will work tomorrow?

Regards,

Christian
Old Nov 18, 2014, 8:42 am
Marriott 10+ Badge

After a couple of hours it works again for a second subscription. Thanks for heads up on this one, Oliver.
Old Nov 18, 2014, 4:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
I'm not actually seeing an offer offering 5,000 points on that link, instead there is myself being offered for €22.80 with 3,000 points in the pot (also a jolly good deal), and GLAMOUR for €14.40 and 2,000 points (very good, maybe a more interesting magazine than the former?).
Old Nov 18, 2014, 5:30 pm

I'm not actually seeing an offer offering 5,000 points on that link, instead there is myself being offered for €22.80 with 3,000 points in the pot (also a jolly good deal), and GLAMOUR for €14.40 and 2,000 points (very good, maybe a more interesting magazine than the former?).
I think Oliver combined the 2 opportunities as a total
Old Nov 18, 2014, 9:52 pm

I keep getting an error with 'Credit Card process', even though I don't get as far as entering CC info.
Old Nov 18, 2014, 11:50 pm

I'm not sure if this belong here, but SN has started a new promotion for Christmas called b.gift: basically it's a 99€ voucher with which the recipient can fly with SN to one of the cities included in the promotion.

The interesting part is this one:
The buyer of the b.gift earns 500, 1000, 1500 or 2,000 award miles per b.gift for respectively 1, 2, 3 or 4 passengers.
If you don't know what to give for christmas and you want to earn some miles in the process, this sounds like a decent deal

EDIT: The voucher also comes with 15€ for Uber in your destination city, but not in BRU. There's been quite a stink here about the service.

Last edited by malmostoso; Nov 19, 2014 at 12:54 am
Old Nov 19, 2014, 1:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by LufthansaFlyer
I think Oliver combined the 2 opportunities as a total
Ah I see, I see...sorry, that just didn't occur to me late last night after hours of rehearsals! Only question: is there no limit on the number of subs you can order at a time? There doesn't seem to be with the Deutsche Post Leserservice.

Originally Posted by Artemio
AECS who processes the swiss miles and more credit cards has nothing to do with the german ones. I got both cards and no problem by applying on both of them.
Are we sure that having a credit card both in Switzerland (branded by SWISS) and in Germany (branded by Lufthansa) doesn't contravene the rules of the programme? Sometimes, they can get unexpectedly strange about these things. Even though no residency or work permit is required in the conditions, I suspect that they may ask for one or the other at some point. But it is really worth considering all in all, 20,000 miles for 60 francs!!
Old Nov 19, 2014, 7:49 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
Are we sure that having a credit card both in Switzerland (branded by SWISS) and in Germany (branded by Lufthansa) doesn't contravene the rules of the programme? Sometimes, they can get unexpectedly strange about these things.
FWIW they (LH) don't have a problem with customers having German and US credit cards at the same time. Of course that doesn't guarantee that SWISS won't be different, difficult or just "unexpectedly strange"...
Old Nov 19, 2014, 7:52 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Are we sure that having a credit card both in Switzerland (branded by SWISS) and in Germany (branded by Lufthansa) doesn't contravene the rules of the programme? Sometimes, they can get unexpectedly strange about these things. Even though no residency or work permit is required in the conditions, I suspect that they may ask for one or the other at some point. But it is really worth considering all in all, 20,000 miles for 60 francs!!
I have the M&M MC both in the US and Germany, never been an issue.
Old Nov 20, 2014, 12:09 am
Marriott 10+ Badge

To Concerto and others:

Has anyone managed to get the 10,000 bonus a second time with .de mail by registering a second address?
Old Nov 20, 2014, 4:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by oliver2002
Has something gone wrong here, or was there a mistake when you first posted which has been corrected now? I have a feeling that the higher figures, i.e. 2,000º and 3,000º, were attached to the wrong subscriptions and this has now been rectified. Did anyone succeed in getting either or both subscriptions for €14.40 and €22.80? Hope you took screenshots in case push comes to shove!

Originally Posted by cbellero
To Concerto and others:

Has anyone managed to get the 10,000 bonus a second time with .de mail by registering a second address?
The last time the De.mail offer appeared, there was a clause excluding people who had already profited from an earlier offer. But this time, I did not see that clause. I just presume it won't be possible and have decided to let it pass by.
Old Nov 21, 2014, 1:10 am

Has something gone wrong here, or was there a mistake when you first posted which has been corrected now? I have a feeling that the higher figures, i.e. 2,000º and 3,000º, were attached to the wrong subscriptions and this has now been rectified. Did anyone succeed in getting either or both subscriptions for €14.40 and €22.80? Hope you took screenshots in case push comes to shove!
I just did one, and the order confirmation that was mailed to me showed this:

View Screen Capture

Can't argue against that?
Old Nov 21, 2014, 5:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

You just did one? Right now, you mean, or a day or so ago? If you click on the link, the Halbjahresabo would seem to yield only 300º, whereas the 12 month abo would yield 3,000º but would cost €45.60. It's a shame...I tell myself every time that you have to move real fast with these promotions!

I was wondering, if I apply for a SWISS credit card under the current promotion, then what M&M number should I use on the application? I would guess not the one that is found at the bottom of my German M&M credit card, but the number I had before I got the German credit card...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.