Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > LOT Polish Voyager
Reload this Page >

more interest in big aliences than in Qualyflier

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 1999, 2:02 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus

the polish transport ministerium declared today, that they would favour an agreement with a big-alliance for LOT, which reduces SR chances (and looks like german's LH/StarAlliance becomes favorite). A decision is awaited before the end of this october.
Old Oct 8, 1999, 4:07 pm
Original Member

This is based purely on my recollection Rudi, but I thought LOT had ties with BA and with oneworld - why are they expected to join Star? Also, I thought that Austrian were joining Star to cover the East European market as a 'quality' airline.
Old Oct 8, 1999, 4:20 pm

Programs: UA GS, DL Silver, EK Gold, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond
james is correct - BA and LOT have some tie up which i believe involves some equity or management participation by BA. Thus it is unlikely that LOT would join *A.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.