Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Los Angeles
Reload this Page >

How do you do an In-N-Out run from LAX or other LA area airports? [merged threads]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 14, 2015, 6:45 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: bzcat
Effective May 2015, Parking Spot has implemented a customer-only policy for its shuttles at LAX. This effectively means In-N-Out Burger runs via Parking Spot Shuttle will come to an end.

From certain LAX terminals (e.g. T1), it is probably fastest to walk to In-N-Out Burger using the sidewalk on Sepulveda Blvd. This is a roughly 15 minutes walk. From the lower (arrival) level, take the sidewalk outside T1 and cross Vickburg Ave and walk east towards Sepulveda Blvd. Turn left at Sepulveda and head north pass the urgent care facility at 96th street and cross Lincoln Blvd to In-N-Out. Please note that it is recommended that you walk from the lower (arrival) level. The upper (departure) level sidewalk will lead to towards Sky Way and it has very narrow and inadequate sidewalk, which is difficult to navigate with luggage.

From terminals further afield, you can utilize the free LAXit Shuttle (green buses) to Rideshare lot. Take the Shuttle Bus at the LAXit sign on the Lower/Arrival Level in front of each terminal. Once you reach the Rideshare lot, walk towards the sidewalk on Century Blvd and follow it to Sepulveda. Turn left at Sepulveda and head north.

To return to LAX from In-N-Out Burgers, follow the sidewalk on Sepulveda south towards LAX and turn right on Century. Walk to T1 if that is your departure terminal. Catch the free Airline Connection Shuttle A from T1 to other terminals.

From terminals further afield, you can utilize the free LAX Shuttle C to Long Term Parking Lot C. Take the Shuttle Bus at the LAX Shuttle & Airline Connections sign on the Lower/Arrival Level islands in front of each terminal. Exit the bus at the first stop outside the airport @ 96th between Skyway and Sepulveda (before the bus enters the parking lot). From there, it is a 7~8 minute walk to In-N-Out on Sepulveda Blvd. See Google Map Here: https://goo.gl/maps/yyuJu

To return to LAX, follow the same path back to 96th Street but continue past Skyway to the LAX Lot C Shuttle Depot to board awaiting bus. See Google Map Here:
https://goo.gl/maps/m4J3m

Print Wikipost

How do you do an In-N-Out run from LAX or other LA area airports? [merged threads]

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2015, 11:37 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
The Spot Club card is free and easy to get.
Old Apr 30, 2015, 1:38 pm

Programs: AA Plat, DL, AS, UA, IHG Plat
I think it's probably all the UberX people that forced the change, not In-N-Out riders per se. But the two groups of people combined creates a problem, especially during busy times.

I have noticed that lately, the curb parking on Lincoln Blvd outside In-N-Out always have a few UberX drivers waiting for their customers - presumably coming from Parking Spot shuttles.
Old Apr 30, 2015, 2:22 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
I left my car at the Parking Spot this morning. There are signs in the elevators reminding customers to take their parking tickets with them. The shuttles have the same reminders plus signs advising that they are only for paying customers.
Old May 14, 2015, 1:39 pm

Programs: UA Gold, DL Silver, Hertz PC, Avis Pref+, Accor Silver
+1.

I took the shuttle last month and was asked for my stub. I said it was in the car - no problems. Got a really dirty look later on when I passed the bus driver on my way out of the Spot....

Originally Posted by TWA884
I left my car at the Parking Spot this morning. There are signs in the elevators reminding customers to take their parking tickets with them. The shuttles have the same reminders plus signs advising that they are only for paying customers.
Old May 14, 2015, 6:46 pm

I added a Wiki for using LAX Shuttle C to reach In-N-Out Burgers

Effective May 2015, Parking Spot has implemented a customer-only policy for its shuttles at LAX. This effectively means In-N-Out Burger runs via Parking Spot Shuttle will come to an end.

From certain LAX terminals (e.g. T1), it is probably fastest to walk to In-N-Out Burger using the sidewalk on Sepulveda Blvd. This is a roughly 15 minutes walk.

From terminals further afield, you can utilize the free LAX Shuttle C to Long Term Parking Lot C. Take the Shuttle Bus at the LAX Shuttle & Airline Connections sign on the Lower/Arrival Level islands in front of each terminal. Exit the bus at the first stop outside the airport @ 96th between Skyway and Sepulveda (before the bus enters the parking lot). From there, it is a 7~8 minute walk to In-N-Out on Sepulveda Blvd. See Google Map Here: https://goo.gl/maps/yyuJu

To return to LAX, follow the same path back to 96th Street but continue past Skyway to the LAX Lot C Shuttle Depot to board awaiting bus. See Google Map Here: https://goo.gl/maps/m4J3m
Old May 16, 2015, 12:05 am

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Originally Posted by bzcat
I added a Wiki for using LAX Shuttle C to reach In-N-Out Burgers

From certain LAX terminals (e.g. T1), it is probably fastest to walk to In-N-Out Burger using the sidewalk on Sepulveda Blvd. This is a roughly 15 minutes walk.

To return to LAX, follow the same path back to 96th Street but continue past Skyway to the LAX Lot C Shuttle Depot to board awaiting bus. See Google Map Here: https://goo.gl/maps/m4J3m
Dammit. I shall never live the dream. Have been doing the walk for years, but with the elevated confidence of leaving my bags in GFL. Gave myself 90min since ordered well-done fries. Oh well, thanks for the tease
Old Jul 1, 2015, 12:43 pm

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Originally Posted by EmptyKim
I second In-N-Out. Grab the Sepulveda Parking Spot shuttle and its next door. They even have signs in the parking garage to guide you.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/los-a...d-threads.html
No longer allowed
Old Jul 5, 2015, 2:08 am

I'm going to be staying at the Crowne Plaza on W Century - are there sidewalks between that and the In n Out?

Is the walk safe at night?

thanks
Old Jul 5, 2015, 8:30 am
Original Member

Location: The shape-shifting urban sprawl that is El Lay. FT member #71.
Programs: UA Gold & MM; DL & AA credit card dirt status; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Fool's Gold
Originally Posted by AyeCaramba
I'm going to be staying at the Crowne Plaza on W Century - are there sidewalks between that and the In n Out?

Is the walk safe at night?

thanks
Yes and yes. Just stay on the two major streets (Century to Sepulveda).
Old Jul 8, 2015, 8:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Originally Posted by EmptyKim
I second In-N-Out. Grab the Sepulveda Parking Spot shuttle and its next door. They even have signs in the parking garage to guide you.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/los-a...d-threads.html
Originally Posted by kirkwoodj
No longer allowed
While you can no longer take the Parking Spot shuttle the alternative routes are listed in the wiki in the thread above.
Old Jul 8, 2015, 8:53 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
The new In-n-Out on the south side of LAX is now under construction (El Segundo). Former Sizzler restaurant space on the NE corner of Sepulveda and Mariposa.
Old Jul 9, 2015, 12:17 pm

That location is across the street from The Hacienda hotel... a bit too far for LAX food run in my opinion. But it will give us locals an alternative when the LAX location is too busy.
Old Jun 28, 2016, 2:57 pm

I hope someone can help me out here but how do I go about going to In-N-Out with luggage since LAX doesn't have a place to store my bags? Will have a 5 hour layover or so. Thanks
Old Jun 28, 2016, 8:50 pm

Originally Posted by maortega15
I hope someone can help me out here but how do I go about going to In-N-Out with luggage since LAX doesn't have a place to store my bags? Will have a 5 hour layover or so. Thanks
1. Check your bags
2. Drag them with you (I've taken carry-on size rollaboard with minimal difficulty)
3. Get uber/taxi.

Enjoy!
Old Jun 28, 2016, 8:53 pm

Originally Posted by kirkwoodj
1. Check your bags
2. Drag them with you (I've taken carry-on size rollaboard with minimal difficulty)
3. Get uber/taxi.

Enjoy!
Thanks. I'll just be having a carry-on suitcase with me. I just drag it to In-N-Out? How do I get a taxi on the way back?

What's the famous In-N-Out location for spotting and what time does it open?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.