Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Los Angeles
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "Connecting between terminals, tunnels, etc. at LAX" [merged threads]

Consolidated "Connecting between terminals, tunnels, etc. at LAX" [merged threads]

Old Dec 31, 2011, 8:16 am

Hi all!

This is my first post and I am not sure I am posting my questions in the right place. If not, I am sorry!

I am trying to help my friends. They have had to change their travel plans and now are looking at flying into LAX on Continental. They are then flying Hawaiian Air to HNL. Will a 3 hr layover be long enough? They will be going from T6 to T2.

What is the best way to get from one terminal to the other? They have never been to LAX.

Thanks!
Old Dec 31, 2011, 10:05 am

Originally Posted by waf125
Hi all!

This is my first post and I am not sure I am posting my questions in the right place. If not, I am sorry!

I am trying to help my friends. They have had to change their travel plans and now are looking at flying into LAX on Continental. They are then flying Hawaiian Air to HNL. Will a 3 hr layover be long enough? They will be going from T6 to T2.

What is the best way to get from one terminal to the other? They have never been to LAX.

Thanks!
Welcome to FT!

Yes, a 3hr layover should be way more than enough. They will have to exit security and either walk or take the LAX shuttle around the terminal to get from T6 to T2, then reclear security at T2.
Old Dec 31, 2011, 10:58 am

Originally Posted by FlyMeToTheLooneyBin
Welcome to FT!

Yes, a 3hr layover should be way more than enough. They will have to exit security and either walk or take the LAX shuttle around the terminal to get from T6 to T2, then reclear security at T2.

Thanks for your help!
Old Jan 7, 2012, 4:58 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz
Original Poster

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Because this thread goes back almost 10 years and because much of its information is therefore no longer accurate and in order to be as helpful as possible, I have closed this thread and invite folks to ask their questions and contribute their answers on this new thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/los-a...ax-thread.html

(several posts from the current thread were moved to that new thread)

cblaisd
Senior Moderator

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.