Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Los Angeles
Reload this Page >

Disneyland Premium Annual Pass at old price?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2012, 3:19 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Has anyone seen the Disneyland Premium Annual pass at the old price $499 or does anyone have access to purchase them at the old price? Can you help?

Appreciate any of your recommendations here or via PM. Thanks!
Old Jul 18, 2012, 4:09 pm

The previous cost of the Premium AP was $460.

As far as I can tell, the only way to get the Premium Annual Pass is to buy the military rate pass. If you are either in the military, or work for the Federal Civil Service, or you're a DoD contractor, you can get your tickets at the ITT desk at Los Angeles AFB. The military rate for the Premium AP is $483.

Click on this link and then click on the "Ticket Price List" on the left hand side.
Old Jul 19, 2012, 12:51 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Thanks but we aren't any of those. Can they buy for others? Appreciate any other tips.
Old Jul 19, 2012, 3:35 pm

For the premium AP's yes.

In fact, if I were still in the El Segundo area, I'd do it for you. Unfortunately, I am now in the Washington DC area instead. But I could get it since I'm a DoD contractor at the moment.

Does your company (if you're employed) offer any fringe benefits? When I was in El Segundo, the contracting company I worked for offered access to a site called Working Advantage. They sell discounted tickets to attractions and special events.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.