Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Up to 2000 easy points for Facebook contest

Up to 2000 easy points for Facebook contest

Old Nov 24, 2012, 2:14 am

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by Tiki
I wish there was some way to get my husband's points into my Iberia account, do they check both first and last name or just last name?
In A-club you can specify the name of the destination account too, with the number. It worked for me to send my wife's points to my Iberia account (different last names)
Old Nov 24, 2012, 3:49 am

Programs: SIA Solitaire PPS, IHG Royal Amb, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Hhonor Gold
I only took part the last week contest. Got all answers right, but no sign of the points credited yet.
Old Nov 24, 2012, 2:18 pm

Originally Posted by neuromancer
Usually you can convert 3000 A-club points to 7500 avios in an Iberia account. Some people can set automatic convert ion, and get 5000 avios from 2000 points. However, this works with a few accounts only, as officially the minimum is 3000. Does not work with my account.
You need to take advantage of a promotional link to get automatic transfers with no minimum. This link worked for me when I set up my IB account to benefit from the better transfer rate about 6 months ago, it also worked to activate the OH's account which I set up when this promotion appeared a few weeks ago:

1. Cancel your automatic transfer with Le Club (if you already have one). Ignore the note under the email address box. If you have an active transfer, it will ask you to disable it before resubmitting the form.

2. Go to the page below, fill in form and submit:

http://s-leclub.accorhotels.com/burn...ecutive%20Club

I am aware it says Executive Club! However, it seems to just activate an instant transfer to your chosen airline scheme. This link has worked for me with IB.

3. Return to your Le Club account settings and reactivate your automatic transfer/ set one up.

The points should sweep the next morning after receipt (or activation if you have a pre-existing balance), usually around 8.30am UK time, and you will get an email to confirm. Each batch has successfully credited IB 2-3 working days later.

From the T&Cs:

'2. Automatic conversion into airline miles.....

Automatic transfer, with no minimum amount, is activated as soon as the member has earned at least 2 Le Club Accorhotels points for a stay at one of the Accor hotels participating in the program.'

I know the points from this promo aren't for a stay, but it's worked fine for me, 3750 Avios each received, the last 2.5k are winging their merry way their way as we speak....
Old Nov 24, 2012, 3:53 pm

Programs: TK *G,
Thank you Sandgrounder!
You can also edit the Url to Iberia Plus
http://s-leclub.accorhotels.com/burn...=Iberia%20Plus

Last edited by kaebo; Nov 25, 2012 at 5:59 am
Old Nov 24, 2012, 4:19 pm

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA
Did you have both yours and your wife's LeClub points transferring to your Iberia account? My husband only has 2000 points and you need 4000 to do a manual transfer.

My account is already linked to my Iberia account and has automatic transfers set up. Can I also link that SAME Iberia account to my husband's LeClub, then use kaebo's link above to auto-sweep them to my Iberia account?

I know some hotel programs won't let you link an account that is already linked to someone else but I am not a frequent user of Accor and when I do use them I would rather book the cheaper advance paid rates.
Old Nov 24, 2012, 4:39 pm

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
I have used both my and my wife's A-club accounts to transfer to one Iberia account (although not at the same time I think). I've done only manual transfers, didn't know about the approach above. (Thanks, Sandgrounder and kaebo!) I'll try it now for an immediate transfer, as I won't have an Accor stay in the near future.
You can disable the link between A-club and Iberia very easily, the same way you set it up.
Old Nov 24, 2012, 10:49 pm
:D!
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Diamond, Hilton Bronze, A3 Diamond, IHG *G
Ooh, excellent, thanks guys. If these points go to IB successfully I can then shut down this account, as I signed up again with an instant platinum status link!
Old Nov 25, 2012, 12:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
I had an instant transfer of my last 500 miles go through to IB, plus I guess I'll have a couple of stays in the next 40 days go through there too.

I'll likely credit some Hilton to IB going forward too (750 miles/stay, to replace the dearly departed BD 1000/miles for up to 3 days ), until I can cash something out useful, so it all works out...

Last edited by eponymous_coward; Nov 25, 2012 at 12:16 am
Old Nov 25, 2012, 5:42 am

Originally Posted by kaebo
Thank you Sandgrounder!
You can also edit the Url to Iberia Plus
http://s-leclub.accorhotels.com/burn...=Iberia%20Plus
Even better! This shows it's 100% legit. Excellent! ^
Old Nov 26, 2012, 11:43 am
Suspended

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
Whole family got 2K posted^
Old Nov 27, 2012, 5:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by travelkid
Whole family got 2K posted^
Yes, my points posted too. Thank you, Accor, for the lack of "drama" and trouble on this promo!

I noticed that the $60 vouchers are now self-printing (they look a little like Groupons) instead of the fancy coupons they used to mail you from France. I assume there's no problem redeeming them, and that the hotels are happy to take them?
Old Nov 27, 2012, 6:17 am
Suspended

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
Originally Posted by iahphx
Yes, my points posted too. Thank you, Accor, for the lack of "drama" and trouble on this promo!

I noticed that the $60 vouchers are now self-printing (they look a little like Groupons) instead of the fancy coupons they used to mail you from France. I assume there's no problem redeeming them, and that the hotels are happy to take them?
You mean e-vouchers by e-mail rather than physical vouchers by snail mail?

If so, I have succesfully used one such e-voucher a few months ago.
Old Nov 27, 2012, 6:53 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by iahphx
All vouchers have to be printed, they no longer mail them. You can redeem them at all participating hotels.
Old Nov 27, 2012, 7:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by starflyergold
All vouchers have to be printed, they no longer mail them. You can redeem them at all participating hotels.
Thanks. I remember a couple years ago bringing a handful of official-looking "old school" vouchers to an Accor hotel in China and the desk agent and summoned manager looking at them "suspiciously." After a careful examination, however, they did take them. That's why I'd be a little nervous about using these "sketchy-looking" e-vouchers in "weird" locations. Oh, well. I'll use a color-printer and try to make it look official.
Old Nov 27, 2012, 9:18 am

Automatic transfer to Iberia

High Folks,
I have a question,my promotional points 2k got transfered via the promo iberia link(thanks to you all for posting it) But still no points in my iberia account,I didnt put the IB letters before the account numbers.
So anybody has done a transfer to Iberia?and is it necesary to but eg. Like IB5432678 or is it ok like I have done just putting the name of the programm I wish to transfer and then my 533678 numbers.
I'm confused any help would be appreciated Thanks

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.