Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > LatinPass/GlobalPass
Reload this Page >

High-flying GP to reach 100 airline mark!

Old Aug 20, 2003, 9:35 pm
nsw
Original Poster

Location: Davis, CA - USA - Latinpass Half-Million Miler, UAL Sympathizer, SWA Junkie

Uh, or something like that. Get out your grains of salt! Online in the "News" section, GP has a scanned article from "South Florida CEO" about Guy Booth and the direction GP sees itself going...

[This message has been edited by nsw (edited 08-20-2003).]

[This message has been edited by nsw (edited 08-20-2003).]
Old Aug 21, 2003, 9:54 am

Programs: MSP raised, Elite since age 17
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by nsw:
Get out your grains of salt! </font>

Old Aug 22, 2003, 4:01 pm

Programs: CebGo 5J, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Alaska 100K
I wish Guy the best in his efforts to get more airlines on board. He may just make it happen.

I read the article by "South Florida CEO" and Guy believes that he'll be able to get Mexicana back on board as GlobalPass is no longer owned by the original LP consortium. He also believes he will get 40 European and 30 Asian airlines to sign up to his sales system. Clearly, he has some grand visions.

Is GlobalPass in the Consolidator business?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.