Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > LatinPass/GlobalPass
Reload this Page >

Can't register GP on Hilton's website.. help !!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2003, 3:47 pm
Original Poster

Last week I went to Hilton's website to register Global Pass as my preferred partner, (so as to allow me to get a hotel transaction into my global pass account and extend the life of my million miles.)

Hilton's website has three choices, global pass/distancia... global pass/aces... and global pass/avianca.

I want my credit to show up in my generic global pass account, not in avianca, aces, or distancia.

I called global pass customer service, they told me that the partner must be listed as "global pass generic" by Hilton. They also told me that this is Hilton's error, and that I should call Hilton to get them to list it properly as global pass generic.

I called Hilton, and they don't know what I am talking about. Will need to push them further I think.

Has anyone else registered GP as the partner with Hilton, and how did you do accomplish this? Also, have any Hilton stays actually been credited to your global pass generic account.

thanks, Tom .
Old Jan 28, 2003, 4:07 pm

In the past my HHonors profile showed LatinPass/Distancia and the miles were always credited to my LatinPass account without any problem .

Now, although I am using a different airline as my Preferred Account, I notice that where it had said LatinPass/Distancia in the past, it now shows GlobalPass/Distancia as my secondary account.

I would recommend registering it that way. I doubt that you'll have any problems.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.