Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > LatinPass/GlobalPass
Reload this Page >

Help! US Air tickets possible to get?

Old Jan 27, 2003, 12:29 pm
BJJ
Original Poster

If there are any tricks to redeeming GP miles for US Air, I sure would like to hear them. I need 4 round trip tickets into Miami, and can do any of 3 US Air cities. THere are at least 3 flights/per day out of each of these cities, and the dates I want are 4 and a half months away. How is it possible that they can't cough up the tickets in this case? I'm even willing to split the foursome up onto two different flights. It sure seems like this ought to be possible, and if it isn't, I have to think these miles are totally worthless? Sorry ..... just venting a bit. Really, anybody got any tips?
Old Jan 27, 2003, 1:53 pm

Call US Air first to see what they show in their system using US air miles , then relay that info to Global Pass. It should still be available if you work fast on it. It;s worked for me everytime.
Old Jan 27, 2003, 2:38 pm
Original Member

Or, since you can now check online availability on US air, you can check yourself, and then relay to GP the actual dates and flights you want.

Djlawman

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.