Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The last award trip?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2006, 5:01 pm
Original Poster

The last award trip?

My wife is currently using the last award from my million mile run. She returns on Monday. Ordered in the last day or so that Taca accepted GP awards, this took my account down below 500 miles.

Is anyone using a GP award later than that?
Old Jun 27, 2006, 12:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I am booked tomorrow (6/28) down to SJO, returning FR 6/30.
Old Jun 27, 2006, 2:45 pm
Original Poster

Guess no one's going to be later than that!
Old Jul 4, 2006, 6:20 am

Programs: LatinPass Million Miler
A bit later...

My husband, son, and myself just returned from a 2.5 weeks trip to Peru and Bolivia at 1:30 am, July 1. Our final flight left GUA at 8:50, but didn't arrive in Chicago until July 1.

p.s. I have a friend who was able to change her tickets on TACA to November, so she's planning to travel then. She's called TACA to confirm, and all seems to be in order for the November flights
Old Jul 4, 2006, 12:57 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by vandykes44
My husband, son, and myself just returned from a 2.5 weeks trip to Peru and Bolivia at 1:30 am, July 1. Our final flight left GUA at 8:50, but didn't arrive in Chicago until July 1.

p.s. I have a friend who was able to change her tickets on TACA to November, so she's planning to travel then. She's called TACA to confirm, and all seems to be in order for the November flights
You may well end up being the last.

My tickets had a June 30, 2006 last valid travel date and if hers is the same they could refuse to accept it. I hope I'm wrong, but I believe you need both a confirmed reservation and a valid ticket to fly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.