Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > LatinPass/GlobalPass
Reload this Page >

Recent Tickets Issued by Global Pass for 2006 Travel?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2005, 12:14 pm
Original Poster

Has anyone received tickets recently for travel on Taca for travel in January or February 2006?
Old Dec 7, 2005, 2:59 pm

Got two tickets LAX - SCL for travel in January yesterday, don't dispair!
Old Dec 7, 2005, 4:49 pm

I received our tickets for travel in January yesterday as well. These were for confirmed tickets with numbers paid for before the "unofficial" end of bookings via GlobalPass.
Old Dec 7, 2005, 8:37 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Pudding Guy
I received our tickets for travel in January yesterday as well. These were for confirmed tickets with numbers paid for before the "unofficial" end of bookings via GlobalPass.
Thanks Pudding Guy! What is the "not valid after date" listed on the tickets?
Old Dec 8, 2005, 8:38 am

They didn't note a "not valid after" date. They didn't include this on any of the tickets I received, even the ones I originally had scheduled for 2006 and changed to 2005 to satisify their changed rules. Their position was clear, though, so I didn't want to take a chance on attempting to change anything.
Old Dec 8, 2005, 12:29 pm

Programs: DL 2+Million Miler, Delta Platinum(by choice), Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, IHG Platinum
My tickets issued in mid-Nov say "not valid after June 30, 2006" which is ironic since I was initially denied the award tickets as I was scheduled to return on Jan 2, 2006 from Costa Rica. I had to change my return to Dec 30th to comply. I wonder if I can go back to TACA and change my return back to Jan 2, 2006?
Old Dec 8, 2005, 3:00 pm

My tickets say not valid after 30 Jun 2006.
Old Dec 8, 2005, 7:07 pm

Programs: United 1K
Mine also says not valid after June 30th.

Last edited by jaguar; Dec 12, 2005 at 9:08 am Reason: additional info
Old Dec 8, 2005, 7:46 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, DL Gold, LP ex-Millionaire!
Mine say the same thing. I had a combination of reservations made before and after the deadline. I moved one reservation from January, 2006 to October, 2005 just to get GP to ticket it. When I got the tickets they were marked as valid until June 30, 2006. I took the trip in October but I'm sure Taca would have honored the ticket any time up to the end of June, 2006.

The key is to get the ticket from GP--though I can't believe they're still issuing tickets at this point. I would have thought they'd have already issued all the tickets they were going to.
Old Dec 17, 2005, 11:18 am

I don't see any dates printed or written on my tickets.
Old Dec 22, 2005, 6:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Received today 4 tickets on TACA for travel in April 06. Along with another ticket in Nov I got all my reservations ticketed.

^ Kudos and thanks to GP for coming thru! ^
Old Dec 26, 2005, 4:05 pm

Programs: CebGo 5J, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Alaska 100K
I have 7 returns arrived by Fedex. All for jan/Feb travel but i will change the dates to June 2006 now as I could not get availability at time of booking.

Hope all goes well
Old Dec 30, 2005, 9:25 am

I received two business class JFK-SJO for Easter week just last week. Tickets are marked non end/non ref/ valid only on GP aitlines. Tickets are handwritten and stamped "Issued Miami 6/30/2005 Global Pass Inc"
Old Jan 4, 2006, 11:27 am

Programs: Marriott Gold, Hilton G, Delta G, UA 1k, AA G
Glad to hear that your tickets are being issued. I called Globalpass last Thursday to check on tickets for January and was told that all my tickets for 2006 requested after June 26 would not be issued. This was news to me since that had issued tickets for 2005 requested on June 29th and I had just received tickets for Feb request on June 24th. I let them know that they had told me all of my tickets would be issued when I spoke with them after Randy's intervention following the ticket stock excuse. They informed me that they had emailed me on Sept 22 to let me know my Taca reservations fo 06 would no be ticketed. I informed them that I never received said email. They then had me check messages on he website where I did see it. The same was true for my sister. I am upset but have yet decided how to proceed. Anyone who requested tickets for 2006 after June 26 may want to check the website or call.
Old Jan 4, 2006, 6:48 pm

Originally Posted by student
Glad to hear that your tickets are being issued. I called Globalpass last Thursday to check on tickets for January and was told that all my tickets for 2006 requested after June 26 would not be issued. This was news to me since that had issued tickets for 2005 requested on June 29th and I had just received tickets for Feb request on June 24th. I let them know that they had told me all of my tickets would be issued when I spoke with them after Randy's intervention following the ticket stock excuse. They informed me that they had emailed me on Sept 22 to let me know my Taca reservations fo 06 would no be ticketed. I informed them that I never received said email. They then had me check messages on he website where I did see it. The same was true for my sister. I am upset but have yet decided how to proceed. Anyone who requested tickets for 2006 after June 26 may want to check the website or call.

go ahead ticket for earlier this year and then juist change the dates

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.