Costa Rican Air passes

Old Aug 1, 2005, 6:07 pm
Original Poster

Costa Rican Air passes

In planning my upcoming trip, I found that Sansa, Taca's regional airline within Costa Rica, offers unlimited one and two week air passes for $199 and $249, respectively. Might be worth looking into for people who don't want to rent and drive a car.

https://www.flysansa.com/promo.html

Wish I had known that Taca had this subsidiary before booking my final trips on the off chance that GP would have allowed intra Costa Rica segments as part of my awards. Too late now, I suppose.
Old Aug 2, 2005, 10:03 am

For the single traveler (maybe two, but that's a stretch) this could be a better deal if you want to see more diverse parts of the country and the opposite coasts and can't bring yourself to drive or take the bus. As a time saver (if the flights actually go ) it certainly is a winner.

(Last time I was in Quepos I left the hotel at the same time as someone taking the SANSA flight to SJO. I arrived at the airport about 30 minutes behind that person as SANSA cancelled their original flight and made them wait for the next flight - and, in turn, making them miss thieir US bound flight ) Word to the wise, always leave extra time!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.