Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > LatinPass/GlobalPass
Reload this Page >

GlobalPass/TACA/other agencies Contact Info and "Form" Letters

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2005, 3:12 pm
Original Poster

List here information you might have on potential contacts. Names, adresses, positions, fax, phone numbers, email, etc will be useful. List GlobalPass and TACA contacts. Also, list consumer oriented complaint agencies (e.g. Federal Trade Comm.) I plan to eventually write to such companies as American Express (GlobalPass' largest inbound transfer source for their new "miles as money" points), American Airlines (TACAs biggest partner), etc. How about letter writing to the travel magazines, USA Today, etc?

Since editing is much quicker than original writing, if anyone has good initial form letters that would could all modify for our own particular situation, I'm sure we would be able to get a lot more information out. I've already seen some concise, elegant posts on our particular issue.

Lastly, does anyone have any inside contact with consumer complaint agencies, periodicals, airlines, etc. If so, please contact them and ask what would be the most effective way to contact them/their company/organization to get results on this.

Any more ideas?
Old Jul 5, 2005, 8:56 pm
Original Poster

GlobalPass

Vice President of Marketing:
John H. Jackson,
Direct Phone: 305-870-7546
AvGroup Office: 305-876-9339
AvGroup Fax: 305-876-9325
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]

Owners of GlobalPass:
see http://www.avgroupllc.com/

AvGroup Inc
6355 N.W. 36th Street
Suite 600-601
Miami, FL 33166

GlobalPass Customer Care:
or email: [email protected]
or GlobalPass Customer Care Fax: 305-870-7555

1-877-94 MILES (64537)
or 305-870-7500

GlobalPass "Office name"
6355 N.W. 36th Street
Suite 600
Miami, FL 33166
Old Jul 5, 2005, 10:59 pm

Programs: Affiliated with all, participate in some
File a Complaint

The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services functions as the state's clearinghouse for consumer complaints. We assist consumers with information, protection and complaints, regardless of whether we regulate that particular industry.

Upon receipt, we review each complaint and take the following action:

If the complaint falls within another agency's jurisdiction, we refer it to that agency;
If the complaint falls within our jurisdiction, we attempt informal mediation to resolve the consumer's dispute and evaluate the business for compliance with applicable statutory provisions; or
If a complaint is filed against a business that is not regulated by any federal, state, or local government entity, we attempt informal mediation to resolve the consumer's dispute.

To download a complaint form:
http://www.doacs.state.fl.us/onestop/forms/10000.pdf

* If you have downloaded a complaint form, please mail the completed form to:

Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Division of Consumer Services
2005 Apalachee Parkway
Terry Rhodes Building
Tallahassee, FL 32399-6500

Online complaints can be filed at
http://www.800helpfla.com/ccform.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.