Wiki Posts
Search

Purchase Miles Price Decrease

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2005, 10:07 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Purchase Miles Price Decrease

Not sure when it happened, and don't recall having seen it here before (but my memory ain't as good as it used to be). Was checking account status and balance online, checked the miles purchase option (which I used last year to keep one of our accounts active), and it appears that purchase of 1000 GP miles has DECREASED in price from $20 to $15.

Still not worth buying an award ticket via purchased miles, but that $15 is a now-cheaper and easy way to keep your account active for another 3 years.

I'll probably spend $30 soon to keep each of our accounts going for another 3 years, since I don't yet know when we will burn our remaining miles for another Costa Rica or other L. America trip.

Djlawman
Old Jan 26, 2005, 2:46 pm

Programs: United 1K
It's been $15 for at least 6 months when I purchased miles to top off my account.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.