Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

Retira tu tarjeta de embarque en el aeropuerto

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2017, 10:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Gold

Just checked in online for my LAX-LIM-JUL flight and I can't get the boarding pass for the LIM-LAX segement.

Anybody knows why I get the message "Retira tu tarjeta de embarque en el aeropuerto"? Is it common not to be able to print boarding pass at home for LAX-LIM?

I also wonder if I am on the upgrade list (I offered $XXX for "Opcion Upgrade").
Attached Images  
Old Aug 31, 2017, 11:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Over the years I've had issues (from time to time) getting BPs to generate on flights to/from the USA. So far, I don't think it involves anything more than doc verification, or a field missing from the passport info, etc. It occurs most frequently on my AS-issued award tickets.
Old Aug 31, 2017, 4:22 pm

Programs: LANPASS
LATAM doesn't issue boarding passes for US-bound flights to be printed in advance. Passengers must go through a check-in counter for doc verification and the boarding pass will be issued by the agent. This is not an error.

The upgrade list is the standby upgrade list. If you placed a bid on the "Opción Upgrade" you won't be on the list (since you are not really on standby).
Old Aug 31, 2017, 7:00 pm
Ambassador, LATAM

Programs: LATAM, Lifemiles
Recently boarding passes for US flights may be issued 24-hours in advance (while pre-check in still opens at 48h).
Old Aug 31, 2017, 10:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Gold
Some of the replies above did not apply to my case, since my flight is departing from Los Angeles (leaving the United States) going to Lima.

But mystery solved @:-)
Once within the 24 hour window, I was able to print my LAX-LIM boarding pass.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.