Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Front row seat on A319 and A320

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2017, 6:46 am
Original Poster

Front row seat on A319 and A320

Can somebody advise whether there is extra legroom in the front row seats on these planes. We are oneworld emerald and can select preferred seating but for various reasons cannot select emergency exit seats.

We have three internal South American flights the longest of which is 4 hours on an A319 from IGU to LIM. On each flight the front row is blocked, or reserved, except for 1A & B. Would you recommend these seats. At the moment we have reserved 2C & 2J either side of the aisle.

As a further question does anyone know what food will be served on the four hour flight from IGR to LIM and if we want vegetarian will we have to pre-order this.
Old Feb 19, 2017, 10:07 am

Programs: LAN COMODORO
Originally Posted by We won the world cup
Can somebody advise whether there is extra legroom in the front row seats on these planes. We are oneworld emerald and can select preferred seating but for various reasons cannot select emergency exit seats.

We have three internal South American flights the longest of which is 4 hours on an A319 from IGU to LIM. On each flight the front row is blocked, or reserved, except for 1A & B. Would you recommend these seats. At the moment we have reserved 2C & 2J either side of the aisle.

As a further question does anyone know what food will be served on the four hour flight from IGR to LIM and if we want vegetarian will we have to pre-order this.
I dont take first row since my feet will hit the wall if i want to strech (i am 6ft or 1.81 tall). You can take rows 2 or 3 that in the A319 and A320 will have more leg room and power supply.

Row 1 and emergency exits will also have the tray table on the arm rest so the seat is not as wide as others

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.