Search

LATAM Pass website - a mess?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2016, 7:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: OZ*G, LA/Emerald, StarbucksHK Lifetime Gold
LATAM Pass website - a mess?

Hi all,

I just got matched to Black but I am struggling to understand the layout of the LATAM website. When I signed up there is nowhere for me to put my address in. Was wondering if:
1. they still send out physical cards for their elites,
2. if so, how will they send it out without an address to mail it to, and
3. do I need to call them for the card and update the address that way?

Cheers.
Old Nov 24, 2016, 12:56 pm

Programs: LANPASS
Try this:
https://www.latam.com/es_cl/apps/per...rtal#dashboard

(if you are not already logged in on the website, log in and then try again with the same URL as the login process will probably redirect you back to the main homepage)

Regarding your questions:
1.- I believe they do for Black and Black Signature. Definitely not for Gold, not sure for what's in between
2.- Magic, I guess... jokes aside, if they don't have your mailing address, they probably won't be able to do it. Not sure if they'll give you a call when they find out.
3.- It might help, but the above link should allow you to go self-service
Old Nov 24, 2016, 1:27 pm

Programs: AY ex-Lumo, TK Elite, BT VIP, ITA Executive
In my experience, sending them an email helped. They replied within 2 days that the card should arrive in 20 days by registered mail. Awaiting it now. (Black)
Old Nov 24, 2016, 1:43 pm

Programs: BA Gold, LATAM Black
I was in the same boat few weeks ago. There was no way to enter your address online (neither from App). Here is what I did:

1. I called LATAM call center and asked how can I enter my postal address.

2. They logged the question and in few minutes I received an e-mail from LATAM were they were asking to provide them with a copy of my ID card (I am based in Chile). Yes, apparently it became mandatory procedure to confirm your residence, because elite qualification criteria are country dependent. In my reply I sent them a scanned copy of my ID.

3. When I reached my next milestone in qualification, then 15 days later I received my new elite LATAM card in my mailbox.

Good luck and congrats !
Old Nov 28, 2016, 9:15 am

Programs: LATAM Black / IHG Platinum / Avis Preferred Plus
Thumbs up

Saphire and Emerald will receive cards, and a pretty lousy standardized letter.

If you want to update details call them, and do it over email, their website is way to crappy to work properly.
At least they answer fast if you have the status so enjoy not being on hold 45 min, that is the main perk of it

Cheers

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.