Search

LATAM JFK Check-In Time

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2016, 8:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 3 MM; Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
LATAM JFK Check-In Time

Flying to SCL tomorrow night on LA533. 7 pm departure. Does check-in open at 3 pm or 4 pm?

Assume LATAM has a combined check-in area at T8 for legacy LAN and legacy TAM flights? If so, there is a JJ flight to GRU leaving at 5:15 PM, so I assume check-in opens by 2:15 at the latest for that flight. Can I check-in for any LATAM flight once check-in opens?

I have work to do and want to get settled in the lounge as early as possible to crank out as much as I can pre-flight.

Thanks!
Old Nov 16, 2016, 5:48 am

Programs: LATAMPASS Silver, SkyMiles Silver Medallion
All flights operate from the same terminal, so they'd open at least 3 hours before the first flight at 17:15.

I'm not sure if they accept checked baggage at that time, tough.
Old Nov 16, 2016, 2:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 3 MM; Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
Thanks. To answer my question, check-in was open when I arrived a little after 3 pm and there was no issue checking bags. Seems that once check-in is open, you are good for any flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.