Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

What to do with expiring miles with LAN

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2016, 4:14 pm
Original Poster

Hey, I have 53k miles with LATAM airlines at two separate accounts (together) valid until end of February 2017. I will probably not use those. Can you advise, where I could sell those? Cheers, Klara
Old Sep 22, 2016, 8:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by nakata
Hey, I have 53k miles with LATAM airlines at two separate accounts (together) valid until end of February 2017. I will probably not use those. Can you advise, where I could sell those? Cheers, Klara
Welcome to FlyerTalk, nakata.

LATAM use kilometers, not miles. So do you have 53k miles (when converted from kilometers), or do you have 53k kilometers?

Second, you cannot sell them.

Three, where are you based? You should be able use them for any oneworld flights. So, for example, if you're based in the USA, you should be able to use them for any AA flights that have "saver" availability.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.