Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

LATAM Actual working contact numbers

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2016, 1:50 pm
Original Poster

I have been trying to actually contact someone other than a Customer Service Rep. Someone like their supervisor or higher up. It seems impossible to do so. Any suggestions? I have tried the facebook route also.

They outright lied about my missing passport
Old Aug 9, 2016, 4:21 pm

Programs: LANPASS
There's no actual public number that will let you fo straight to a supervisor o someone higher in the food chain. Bugging them publicly on social media usually will help you fast-track your issue

That said, and just out of curiosity, what do you mean with "lying about your missing passport"?
Old Aug 10, 2016, 5:42 pm
Original Poster

well... we landed in SCL and went to lounge, boarded to go to MVD, could not find passports on plane. (plane still loading, pilot leaves us on plan-knows we don't have passports) not allowed to MVD, sent back to NYC. were told passports went to EZE, and we left them on original plane, explained that we HAD to show them to board MVD flight. They did not care sticking with their story. Also never alerted us to when Passports were "found" Terrible that bugging them on facebook is the only way to get results, hate the social media thing

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.