Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

LATAM fidelidade award ticket with Turkish Airlines

Old Aug 8, 2016, 12:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA, TK, UA, HH

I need some urgent advice and help.

I have tried to book an award ticket using Latam Fidelidade on partner airline TK for the follwoing sectors: (Kazan, Russia to Khartoum, Sudan; with a connection in Istanbul)

KZN-IST 17 APR 0220-0555 TK-428
IST-KRT 17 APR 2000-2420 Tk-680

the Latam agent is quoting 25,000 points, wehere as on the LATAM website the points from Zone - Europe to Zone - North Africa, one-way economy is 15,000, with connection the same zone as Russia & Turkey (Europe).

Are the amount of miles to be redeemed are correct? If not who should I contcat as the agent has flaty refused to enquire more into this issue. I have already completed an online form on the Latam web site and it has been 2 weeks since no response has been received.
Old Aug 10, 2016, 5:41 pm

Programs: TudoAzul Diamante, Smiles Diamante, Latam Gold
If the redemption chart says it costs 15,000 they should ask you 15,000.
Try to call again until you get an advanced operator that can do this to you..
Old Aug 15, 2016, 8:18 am

Programs: AAdvantage ExP 1MM, Smiles/GOL Diamond, TudoAzul/AZUL Diamond, HHonors Gold, Accor Platinum
According to the LATAM table, EUR _ NORTH AFRICA in economy is 30.000 points each way.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.