Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GIG-EZE advice?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2016, 2:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, DL PM, , Hilton Diamond (from being in a bed), SPG Plat, MR Plat
To update this thread. Some time opened up so I am going EZE-IGU/IGR-AEP, WITH LAN/TAM for a combined £180, so a good bit cheaper than Emirates and I get 24 hours at the falls and a night at the Sheraton. Thanks ENTP for the suggestion!
Old Aug 9, 2016, 6:08 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by ESFLYER95
To update this thread. Some time opened up so I am going EZE-IGU/IGR-AEP, WITH LAN/TAM for a combined £180, so a good bit cheaper than Emirates and I get 24 hours at the falls and a night at the Sheraton. Thanks ENTP for the suggestion!
Brilliant! I am doing the same later this month, I'm sure it'll be excellent.
Old Aug 10, 2016, 5:50 pm

Programs: TudoAzul Diamante, Smiles Diamante, Latam Gold
This was a nice option!
Another one (I did this last month) is to go to Montevideu/Colonia del Sacramiento or Punta del Este and then get a boat to Buenos Aires, like Buquebus. It's a nice travel experience too =)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.