Wiki Posts
Search

Lan 2604 (Eze-lim-lax)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2016, 10:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS 75K, Delta Plat, AA 1MM, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold
Lan 2604 (Eze-lim-lax)

I'm on this flight in J and there's a 2 hour stop in Lima. I'm assuming I'll deplane and have to go through the transit security? Anyone know if it's a plane change? 767 with 3 rows in J.

Thanks
Old Jun 28, 2016, 3:36 pm

Programs: LAN COMODORO
You can't get off the plane on that stop, is the same on the way back. The same also happens on the SCL - LIM - LAX. If you are on J is a great time to ask for a Pisco Sour and some nuts (about the same that you may get on the Lounges on LIM)

All the 2604 and 2605 that i have take are with the 5 rows J (only 28 seats, 2 are for the crew). I dont think the will put the 3 row on that route
Old Jun 28, 2016, 8:25 pm

Programs: Delta 1MM/PM, BAEC GGL, Asiana Diamond Plus(Lifetime), AC *Tangerine
If you get "lucky" they might change planes in LIM if LAN decides that they want to send a different one from the one than the one from EZE. Downside is that you'll need to go through security and won't have any time to head to the lounge (OK maybe all of 10 or 15 minutes max,) not worth the effort the times I've had it happen to me. For the record it's only happened to me about 1 in 10 times and from what I've been told it's usually only about once or maybe twice a month max.
Old Jun 28, 2016, 9:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by PABLOCO
You can't get off the plane on that stop, is the same on the way back. The same also happens on the SCL - LIM - LAX. If you are on J is a great time to ask for a Pisco Sour and some nuts (about the same that you may get on the Lounges on LIM)

All the 2604 and 2605 that i have take are with the 5 rows J (only 28 seats, 2 are for the crew). I dont think the will put the 3 row on that route
Incorrect. You MUST get off the plane on that stop, must go through transit security, and it is not the same as SCL/LIM/LAX. SCL/LIM/LAX uses the same crew and is essentially treated like one flight. EZE/LIM/LAX has a change of crew, often a change of aircraft, and more often than not, is the 3 row J unless there's a last minute swap, which means either upgrade city or a very empty J cabina. It is a J18 cabina for EZE/LIM and J16 for LIM/LAX (2 crew rest).
Old Jul 15, 2016, 1:35 am

Programs: LAN COMODORO
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
Incorrect. You MUST get off the plane on that stop, must go through transit security, and it is not the same as SCL/LIM/LAX. SCL/LIM/LAX uses the same crew and is essentially treated like one flight. EZE/LIM/LAX has a change of crew, often a change of aircraft, and more often than not, is the 3 row J unless there's a last minute swap, which means either upgrade city or a very empty J cabina. It is a J18 cabina for EZE/LIM and J16 for LIM/LAX (2 crew rest).
I have take that fly from LIM to LAX 2 times so far. Always i am on the first to board (If not the first).

Always there is people from Argentina are already on board. Just on April the make me take the Bus and some people even was sleeping while we where boarding. (1st bus)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.