787 vs 767 Business Class

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2016, 12:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by GRUflyer
Guys,

I have flown both versions of the 767.

How can the seats on the 787-8 or 787-9 be any narrower than the 767 one? In flat bed mode I could barely breathe. And I am of normal weight and height!
I don't think they are narrower. But I recall that the 767 seats have one armrest that can be lowered, effectively making the "bed" position a bit wider in that spot.

I'd pick the 787 any day all things being equal, but I wouldn't add hours to my trip or many dollars to my fare, or have a connection I don't want to get on the 787 over the 767.
Old May 2, 2017, 1:17 pm

Hey guys, does the 767 business class from IAD to LIM have power outlet to plug in my laptop? Thanks in advance
Old May 2, 2017, 3:02 pm

Programs: LANPASS
Originally Posted by babypuwet
Hey guys, does the 767 business class from IAD to LIM have power outlet to plug in my laptop? Thanks in advance
Yes. All J seats will have a power outlet and many Y seats in the same plane will too.
Old May 2, 2017, 4:08 pm

Originally Posted by jlarroulet
Yes. All J seats will have a power outlet and many Y seats in the same plane will too.
Great! Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.