Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

C24 (special Comodoro access) exists

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2012, 11:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: LANPASS Comodoro (Emerald), others

Two proofs. One, just sat beside a "real" Comodoro, u know one from Chile who breaks bread with Enrique, who confirmed he uses the number, even with an example when he called and they had a plane held for him and walked him to the gate during a late connection.

Two, finally received competent reply to my query which provided to me the correct web url and the special telephone number in Chile (pm me).

It is clearly stated this number is for flight changes and problems, not for tracking down that lost elite pack.... But who knows...
Old Mar 30, 2012, 11:57 am

Programs: LAN, AA, SPG
You win the beers ----- Santa Claus lives!
Old Mar 31, 2012, 3:18 am
Ambassador, LATAM

Programs: LATAM, Lifemiles
Originally Posted by bingocallerb22
Two, finally received competent reply to my query which provided to me the correct web url and the special telephone number in Chile (pm me).
Interesting... You mean the url isn't www.lan.com/c24 (while logged in) as the website claims?
Old Mar 31, 2012, 6:56 am
Original Poster

Thinking the real value added is the special telephone number in case of IRROPS - connecting quickly to someone with experience and who the has the pizzaz to resolve things.

the web link works, does have a warning, but does connect...

https://ssl.lan.com/cgi-bin/site_log...info_login.tpl

tho not sure of our expectations here. Lan.com is 24/7 for everyone, not just elites, and no one, not even elites, can make changes to tix on the web if there is a multa or fare difference, tho it does make sure you are logged in before redirecting to lan.com so there is something going on in the background.

and wierdly, or not given lan quirkiness, i was able to access a sale not evident on the normal splash page.

try the link with and withhout logging in to ur account to see the difference
Old Mar 31, 2012, 9:12 am

Thinking the real value added is the special telephone number in case of IRROPS - connecting quickly to someone with experience and who the has the pizzaz to resolve things.

the web link works, does have a warning, but does connect...

https://ssl.lan.com/cgi-bin/site_log...info_login.tpl

tho not sure of our expectations here. Lan.com is 24/7 for everyone, not just elites, and no one, not even elites, can make changes to tix on the web if there is a multa or fare difference, tho it does make sure you are logged in before redirecting to lan.com so there is something going on in the background.

and wierdly, or not given lan quirkiness, i was able to access a sale not evident on the normal splash page.

try the link with and withhout logging in to ur account to see the difference
Either way (logged in or not logged in) I get the same error message that I have been getting since they first introduced this "service". So I'm back to suspecting that Santa Claus may actually be my parents.

I'm still not sure what the service is exactly.

Estimado socio, el servicio C24 es un beneficio exclusivo de la categoría Comodoro y Premium Silver.
En caso de cualquier duda con sus vuelos, le agradecemos ingresar a LAN.com o llamar a nuestro call center, en el horario que corresponda.
Old Mar 31, 2012, 10:21 am
Ambassador, LATAM

Originally Posted by phlashba
Estimado socio, el servicio C24 es un beneficio exclusivo de la categoría Comodoro y Premium Silver.
En caso de cualquier duda con sus vuelos, le agradecemos ingresar a LAN.com o llamar a nuestro call center, en el horario que corresponda.
Yes, I get the same message (when logged in with a Premium Silver account).
Old Mar 31, 2012, 3:06 pm
Original Poster

Right you are, I will ask Santa... This could take a while...
Old Apr 2, 2012, 3:14 pm
Original Poster

It went fast, seem to be getting fast responses from LanPass recently.

So I sent a copy of the offending error page to the ever lovely and always entertaining Carolina LanPass exec. And she.... Wait for it....

... Sent it to the back office for solution...

It seems c24 works but they make you work to get it. The back office needed to subscribe me to c24, did so in a day. Now when I log into c24 a form pops up and asks for flight and contact details, promising to reply within 60 minutes.

So there is a Santa, plash, but only if you are a good patient child.
Old Apr 2, 2012, 3:44 pm
Ambassador, LATAM

So I sent a copy of the offending error page to the ever lovely and always entertaining Carolina LanPass exec.
That's good news! So to contact her do we just email lanpass_elite @ cc.lan.com or does she have a secret/different email?
Old Apr 2, 2012, 3:49 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by andreadbc
That's good news! So to contact her do we just email lanpass_elite @ cc.lan.com or does she have a secret/different email?
Oh, anyone at elite... Actually I would recommend against playing email tag with Caro, I think she needs remedial reading courses.
Old Apr 2, 2012, 4:42 pm

Thanks Bingo --- I've sent an email requesting that I be enrolled and I will post any updates here. ^

Edited to add: I received this response the morning:

"Junto con saludarle, informamos que lamentamos sinceramente los inconvenientes ocasionados con esta situación, esperamos que considere lo ocurrido una excepcion a los estandares de servicio que nos esmeramos por entregar y le comunicamos que hemos derivado su caso al area correspondiente para su revision.

Esperando su comprension, se despide atentamente,"

We'll see if it goes anywhere. I have several flights next week so it could come in handy.

Last edited by phlashba; Apr 3, 2012 at 9:16 am Reason: update
Old Apr 11, 2012, 3:00 pm

What a pity that "LAN is incompetent" as they never replied to my issue and now I could really use the C24 service since LAN.com won't let me do checkin for my flight tomorrow. I have been fine all week on intra-Sout America flights. Could this be some new wrinkle in U.S. bound flights?

I've been getting the same message:
"The operation was not completed, please try again later" Predictably, "later" never seems to come.
Old Apr 11, 2012, 3:52 pm
Original Poster

Pick up the phone and call... Punch in your lanpass number... You should great service?! :-)

The c24 form is for flight changes only

Last edited by bingocallerb22; Apr 11, 2012 at 4:37 pm
Old Apr 12, 2012, 7:11 am

Thanks Bingo. Well LAN did write back giving me the number to call. I called and they answered right away but no other indication that it was C24 or any "elite" attention. If they are trying to offer better service to elite customers this is a pretty ghetto effort! And why not just print that "secret" phone number on my LANPASS card?
Old Apr 12, 2012, 8:28 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by phlashba
Thanks Bingo. Well LAN did write back giving me the number to call. I called and they answered right away but no other indication that it was C24 or any "elite" attention. If they are trying to offer better service to elite customers this is a pretty ghetto effort! And why not just print that "secret" phone number on my LANPASS card?
De nada. So actually they got back to you fairly quickly then. Glad for you.

Well, I suspect one day you or I will have a situation where the number comes in handy, we fly a lot, and it won't be so ghetto then. Recall, I had a discussion with Comodoro who was having a flight delay connection problem in a foreign land, he called the secret number and they had the plane held for him. Not too shabby that.

And phlash, they cannot print the secret number on the tarjeta because... Well, it is secret!! :-)

(In fact, it is listed on the c24 web site as well.)

Edit: hmm... You called, they answered quickly, presumably solved your problem... How is that ghetto?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.