Community
Wiki Posts
Search

limos las vegas

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2008, 12:40 am
Original Poster

limos las vegas

Okay now fancy arriving in style....with either a stretch or a super stretch limo.. airport to wynn..with a maybe a ride up the strip for the first timers to vegas...any suggestions... arriving domestically..thanks gwen
Old Jul 26, 2008, 7:31 am

Originally Posted by gwensvilla
Okay now fancy arriving in style....with either a stretch or a super stretch limo.. airport to wynn..with a maybe a ride up the strip for the first timers to vegas...any suggestions... arriving domestically..thanks gwen
Limos charge by the hour (say around $40). Depending upon your time of arrival, traffic on the strip can be an absolute nightmare ... but if money is no object, then go for it.

Personally, if I wanted to do the Strip tour, I would do it at night when all of the lights are at maximum.
Old Jul 26, 2008, 11:53 am

Programs: AA EP 3MM, UA Silver, Bonvoy LT TIT, Hyatt Explorist, HH Silver, Caesars PLT
If this is what you want to do, exit baggage claim to Ground Transport (shuttles and rental car shuttle). There will be limos/sedans lined up at the curb. Many are run by the shuttle bus transport companies.
Old Jul 26, 2008, 2:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA-2MM; GalacticXpress-Irridium
Here are a couple of sample links if you want to call and get more info. They are outside Door #8 from baggage claim.

http://clsnevada.com/
http://www.bell-trans.com/
Old Jul 27, 2008, 12:09 pm
Original Member

The concierge at Wynn will arrange it for you if you like.

QL
Old Jul 28, 2008, 6:57 am

Programs: Marriott LTP, Wyndham Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, AA EXP, CET Diamond, MGM Gold
Originally Posted by aamilesslave
If this is what you want to do, exit baggage claim to Ground Transport (shuttles and rental car shuttle). There will be limos/sedans lined up at the curb. Many are run by the shuttle bus transport companies.
aamilesslave,

Would these services run about the same in $$ as reserving a limo to pick you up? I'm just worried that if our flight arrives late from the east coast that I'll be charged a second hour.
Old Aug 4, 2008, 2:37 pm

I had an airport pickup with CLS. It was a great way to start the trip.
Old Aug 4, 2008, 3:09 pm

Programs: AA EP 3MM, UA Silver, Bonvoy LT TIT, Hyatt Explorist, HH Silver, Caesars PLT
Originally Posted by nottooshabby
aamilesslave,

Would these services run about the same in $$ as reserving a limo to pick you up? I'm just worried that if our flight arrives late from the east coast that I'll be charged a second hour.
I would call Bell Trans and CLS at the numbers listed in the websites noted by kingalien above - these are the operators to which I was referring. Enjoy your trip!
Old Aug 4, 2008, 7:39 pm

Originally Posted by gwensvilla
I have found that the best way to hire a limo is through your host or the concierge at your hotel. They will get your flight number from you and watch for the arrival time. They will meet you in the baggage area and get your luggage for you. And best of all, if you play much, your host will comp it for you, or it will be deducted from your players card (in the case of HET properties, anyway).

It's the only way I leave the airport, and I've never paid a dime.

Kurt

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.