Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cheap flights from SFO/OAK to LAS

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2001, 5:43 pm
Original Poster

Cheap flights from SFO/OAK to LAS

I can fly out of either SFO or OAK and am looking for cheap flights to Vegas.

I am not locked into any particular month/week/day and can fly midweek as easily as weekends.

What's the best website to find cheap future fares for this flight?

I've looked on most of the major sites, but they all require you to put in a date for departure and arrival -- I don't care! Just want to find cheap.

thanks,
mark
Old Jul 17, 2001, 11:26 am

I use travelocity.com "Dream Maps" and expedia's Fare Compare feature.

Fare compare, please note, will show you what OTHER PEOPLE have found so far for your route, so it might be cheaper if you look yourself.

People here on FT really like Dream maps, it seems, as well.

America West has great weekend specials to LAS since it is a hub. I'd check them out too.
Old Jul 19, 2001, 4:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Fri and Sun travel, except EARLY AM is just about impossible. Other days are much easier to get good fares. HP has cheap night fares from OAK. N7 (National) has often more availability at lower fares than UA, but I wouldn't rely on them flying too many weeks out into the future right now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.