Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Celine Dinner/Show Package - Roku at Caesars

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2017, 12:13 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Celine Dinner/Show Package - Roku at Caesars

Seems very hard to find any details on this program on Caesars, AXS, or even Google.

Does anyone know what the Roku Dinner/Show package for Celine Dion includes? Is it pre or post show, and is it a prix-fixe menu or something different?
Old Sep 24, 2017, 7:29 am

Programs: AA Pro (mostly B6) OZ♦ (flying BR/UA), BA Silver Hyatt LT, Wynn Black, Cosmo Plat, Mlife Noir
This is definitely a situation where I'd e-mail/contact AXS and ask specifically so you know exactly what you're getting into and have it in writing. I have a contact at Sushi Roku I can reach out to if you'd like, but they may not have the most up-to-date information.
Old Sep 24, 2017, 12:05 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Thank you, we opted to just get the show tickets alone as I have $100 worth of food/beverage credits to use at the Wynn where we're staying.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.