Wiki Posts
Search

Tropical House in LV?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2017, 9:29 am
Original Poster

Tropical House in LV?

Hi all, newbie here

Just wondering if anyone knew of beach or pool clubs that play tropical house during the day? Not necessarily on the weekends only but I will be there alone for a tradeshow in September and would love to just have some drinks and lay in the sun to tropical house (islandy sounding music with a beat, sax and vocals)

Thanks for reading!
Old Aug 19, 2017, 11:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Lifetime Diamond, CX Gold, Mrs. Pickles travels for free
I thought this was going to be about finding a house on stilts with a tatched roof in Las Vegas. I'd stay there.
Old Aug 21, 2017, 3:01 pm

Programs: AA Pro (mostly B6) OZ♦ (flying BR/UA), BA Silver Hyatt LT, Wynn Black, Cosmo Plat, Mlife Noir
Check if Marquee Dayclub has Thomas Jack scheduled for Beatwave Sundays when you are there - that's the only tropical house headliner I know of right now in Vegas. Vegas clubs are very much mainstream EDM and not generally good for specific/niche genres.

Some dayclub venues like Marquee and Drai's are open on weekdays (Mon-Thu) as 'typical' hotel pools without a live DJ, usually with a chillout/progressive playlist; I'm not aware of any that do tropical house. Consider looking through jackcolton.com as well - it's a pretty good resource for Vegas clubs albeit with a lot of noise.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.