What are best daytime shows? May 2015

Old May 2, 2015, 4:06 pm
Suspended
Original Poster
Marriott 25+ BadgeAman Contributor Badge

Programs: Marriott Ambassador and LTT, UA Plat/LT Gold, AA Gold

Hey everyone, anyone know of a list of daytime shows for a Saturday in Vegas? Got a bachelor party but most of the guys will be sleeping it off or lounging by the pool, and I hate that. A few of us were wondering if there were any decent variety/comedy/magic shows during the day to keep us busy?

Thanks for any help!
Old May 3, 2015, 9:12 am

While I haven't seen the show myself, Penn Jillette of Penn and Teller speaks Very highly of the afternoon Mac King comedy/magic show.
Old May 5, 2015, 11:30 pm

Programs: DL DM, 5.7 MM, UA 3.1 MM, MARRIOTT PLATINUM, AVIS FIRST, Amex Black Card
Originally Posted by AFAM-DFW
While I haven't seen the show myself, Penn Jillette of Penn and Teller speaks Very highly of the afternoon Mac King comedy/magic show.
There are not a lot of shows in the afternoon, and I have not seen Mac King. It gets great reviews.

LINK: https://www.caesars.com/harrahs-las-...w#.VUmksJNSKhE

Look for discount tickets. TIX4Tonight booths are all around town, etc or coupons inside the magazines placed in your room and around town.

I see you are visiting LAS for a bachelor party. Have a great visit! ^
Old May 6, 2015, 2:47 am

Programs: HH Silver
Mac King is good. I enjoy Popovich Comedy Pet Theater also. Jeff Civillico and Nathan Burton are both good. I have seen all the above multiple times, and would not hesitate to recommend them all.
Old May 25, 2015, 11:35 am

Go see Mac King...funny, good magic tricks, and a little bit of wink and a nod on the humor that isn't too adult but still funny to kids.

If you get a chance, ask the Harrah's players' club desk (maybe it's a resort desk near the take a picture with a showgirl spot?) for a pass...In the past it's been free admission with 1 drink minimum. Each drink is $10....for for 2 people, that's $20. I have never used tix4tonight for Mac King.

Don't worry about getting in the show line too early. It's not open seating, so they tend to fill in from the edges....so too early and you'll be sat on the far stage right...still not bad seats, but not center front as you might hope/expect.

It's a great show, he's very personable afterwards with pictures...so be sure to enjoy the afternoon out of the sun!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.