Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pool season

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2012, 2:44 pm
Original Poster

Pool season

Just how long does it reach for the higher-end hotels? I'm planning a trip for late Oct/early Nov.

I've tried to get an answer from Wynncore and Bellagio (for ex.) on this but they only give canned response with little to no bearing on my query. I'm reluctant to trust 3rd party sources but I trust FT more than most.
Old Jun 20, 2012, 8:35 pm

Are you asking whether the pool will be open or whether you'll want to go to the pool?

We've been going Thanksgiving week for the past several years; usually staying at Wynncore. One or more pools have always been open. Usually been nice enough to sit out and relax for a while. Had no desire to go in the water though.
Old Jun 21, 2012, 10:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA-2MM; GalacticXpress-Irridium
Here is a bit dated thread that includes a link in one of the posts that may provide some help.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/las-v...situation.html
Old Jun 24, 2012, 1:49 pm

Programs: BA Gold, TG Gold, HHonors Diamond, SPG Plat
The major hotels like Wynn and Bellagio will open their pools all year long but have reduced hours over the winter. I have gone for a dip in the pool on Christmas Day at the Venetian.

Not all the pools in Bellagio will be open during the off-season but some pools will be open.

For me, I find in the winter months, i tend to go to the pool 10:30 - 14:30 and in summer pool, I can only cope 08:30 - 11:00 and 15:30 - 18:30. Its too hot at midday in the summer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.