Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > West > Las Vegas
Sign in using an external account

Old May 18, 12, 1:48 pm   #1

MDW Vegas Last Minute Help

Trying to get to vegas on may 26th to may 30th for 3 people. want to stay at 4-5 star on the strip. pls help or suggestions appreciated.

I booked the flights and they are on hold. So if anyone has a promo for a hotel out there. Cosmo, Aria, The hotel, Encore/Wynn...Bellagio I would really appreciate it or where to find it on FF.
abomb26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 12, 2:04 pm   #2

Programs: Hertz 5*, United Gold (Soon to be gone), Hilton Diamond
Quote:
Originally Posted by abomb26 View Post
Trying to get to vegas on may 26th to may 30th for 3 people. want to stay at 4-5 star on the strip. pls help or suggestions appreciated.

I booked the flights and they are on hold. So if anyone has a promo for a hotel out there. Cosmo, Aria, The hotel, Encore/Wynn...Bellagio I would really appreciate it or where to find it on FF.
What price range are you looking at?
marvanit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 12, 4:27 pm   #3

Programs: HHonors Gold, National Exec, Marriott Silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by abomb26 View Post

You might want to watch out posting in multiple spots, it's against the rules...

Las Vegas Codes and Promos

If you haven't gone through everything that mycheapvegas.com or smartervegas.com or lasvegasadvisor.com, I'd start there.

You should also sign into your rewards account (M-Life, Total Rewards, etc.) and search for rates while logged in even if you don't have status (I don't). Lately the M-Life rates have been better than any promo code I have found.
RewardTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote