Anyone want PL Wynn $225/nt Memorial day wknd?

Subscribe
Hey guys, does anyone want my booking for the Wynn over memorial day weekend? 3 nights 5/25 - 5/28. Its a king room, and I can't risk not getting upgraded to 2 doubles since we have 4 people staying in the room. I've tried everything to get a confirmed change, but I'm conceding that there is no way...

Please PM if interested, I can add you to the reservation and you can have it.
You can see if the room has a Sofa Bed and/or rollaway beds as options
I dont recall that they have sofabeds, but didnt even think about rollaway, thanks for the tip!
Are these rollaways something you can prebook?
You're worrying too much. Worst case scenario is when you check in, you request 2 queens and get charged for the 2 queens.

I had the same issue as you last time, and just went up to check in, asked nicely and was put into a 2 queen room with no charge. I tipped her $20 afterwards for the help.

Also, you can request for a queen cot as well if you really need to.
I hope your right, normally I wouldn't but given that its a holiday weekend, Im not too confident
Anyone want PL Wynn $225/nt Memorial day wknd?
Note that a front desk agent can assign you a room at Wynn or Encore. With 4k rooms between the two properties, there are plenty of 2 bed rooms to go around.
So all double rooms in both wynn and encore are sold out for the weekend...

The offer still stands for anyone who wants my room, its currently going for $619/night that weekend and I can offer it for $225!!!