Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Las Vegas
Reload this Page >

Delano/Mandalay Bay

Delano/Mandalay Bay

Old Sep 5, 2018, 7:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta PM
Question Delano/Mandalay Bay

We’ll be staying at the Delano later this month, and I had some questions about the hotel (and Mandalay Bay).

We were looking at getting a cabana for a weekend day. I think we’d prefer the relative seclusion of the Delano pool, but I don’t have a frame of reference for how easy it is to get from the Delano pool to the Mandalay Bay pool area. Say we wanted to go in the lazy river for a while – is it a “hike” from the Delano pool such that it would be better to get a cabana in Mandalay Bay pool area?

Also, we’ll be there over the weekend, so I was going to watch some NFL games. Anyone know if the “Premium Sports Package (TV)” advertised as coming with the cabanas will show NFL Sunday ticket (or even just the NFL games on CBS/FOX)? Similarly, does the Border Grill have NFL games on its TV’s (we’re probably going to grab brunch there)?
Old Sep 6, 2018, 12:21 pm

Programs: AA Exp / Marriott Titanium / Hilton Gold / Hyatt Globalist / United Silver

Def not a hike

I am more of a fan of Moorea - but that's a hike because the entrance is on the other side.
Old Sep 6, 2018, 1:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta PM
Originally Posted by samwise6222

Def not a hike

I am more of a fan of Moorea - but that's a hike because the entrance is on the other side.
That's what I was trying to figure out - if the entrance to the Delano pool is on the other side, necessitating a walk around and through other areas.
Old Sep 6, 2018, 4:08 pm

Programs: AA Exp / Marriott Titanium / Hilton Gold / Hyatt Globalist / United Silver
Originally Posted by kchoya
That's what I was trying to figure out - if the entrance to the Delano pool is on the other side, necessitating a walk around and through other areas.
Delano Beach <-> Lazy River was an easy walk as opposed to Moorea & Daylight which required exiting the complex.
Old Sep 7, 2018, 3:04 pm

Programs: AA Plat, CX Silver
There's a shortcut from the Delano area to the wave pool, near the structure marked "2" in that map, which is a bar IIRC.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.