Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cheapest place to buy "O" Cirque tickets

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2012, 5:30 pm
Original Poster

Cheapest place to buy "O" Cirque tickets

Looking to get tickets to "O" for March 18, 2012.

Does anyone know where the cheapest place to buy such tickets?

I checked out travelzoo.com goldstar.com smartervegas.com and bestofvegas.com and there don't seem to be any real good deals..

Found the cirque web site link offering 15% off.. but is there anything else out there.. or any other suggestions for purchasing tix?

Thanks.

Last edited by OfficeGlenn; Mar 5, 2012 at 5:41 pm
Old Mar 5, 2012, 8:14 pm

Programs: CX GO, TSA Pre✓ Afflictions: TSASS
"O" is a hard show to get discounts for. Your best bet is probably to wait until you are in Las Vegas and then go to a Tix4Tonight booth on the day you want to attend. Sometimes they will have the show you want, sometimes they won't. It's a bit of a gamble, but isn't that why you go to Las Vegas?

Of course your chances are better any day except Friday and Saturday...
Old Mar 6, 2012, 8:59 am

Programs: HHonors Gold, National Exec, Marriott Silver
Be sure to get in line early as many of the shows only offer a limited number of discounted tickets.
Old Jun 29, 2012, 11:43 am

There seems to be a standby line on day of show too at least for the 7:30 one .. not sure if they are discounted though. Went on a recent Saturday and had tixs for 10pm, which was totally sold out
Old Jul 6, 2012, 2:10 pm

Been trying to find something online for late August but looks like I might have to pay full price I don't think I am willing to gamble trying to score tickets when I'm there for 3 days.
Old Jul 23, 2012, 9:32 am

Programs: Westjet Rewards
$155 per ticket

Found a rate of $155 per ticket. This is a discounted ticket for a 10 pm show in October for the following section

section 104 row G

Is this reasonable?
Is there a better deal out there?
Old Aug 15, 2012, 11:04 pm

Just get an Mlife card. You get 25% off O.
I don't remember if you have to be staying at the hotel or not though. Although I am pretty sure it was just the Mlife card. I went to the concierge.
Old Aug 31, 2012, 6:14 pm
Princess Cruiser

Tix4Tonight

There is a Tix4Tonight sales office on level one at Fashion Show Mall which is located across the street from Wynn and The Palazzo and others. Expect long lines for half price tickets in the afternoon.

Old Sep 2, 2012, 6:19 pm

Programs: Westjet Rewards
Originally Posted by Princess Cruiser
There is a Tix4Tonight sales office on level one at Fashion Show Mall which is located across the street from Wynn and The Palazzo and others. Expect long lines for half price tickets in the afternoon.
You will never find discounted O tickets at tix4tonite...... NEVER!
Old Sep 14, 2012, 6:28 am

Programs: UA 1K, HH Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Another Cirque show I went to this summer advertised a 15% discount on other Cirque shows the same week. Less than the Mlife discount. But if you want to see two shows, see the other one first, or bum a used ticket off of someone else.
Old Sep 15, 2012, 8:51 pm

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Bonvoy Platinum, Hyatt Globalist
"O" is a tough show to get discounted tickets for since it sells very well every night. Always worth asking the concierge to see if they can do anything for you.
Old Sep 16, 2012, 12:40 am

Programs: Alaska mvp G, AA Exec Plat, Marriott/SPG platinum, United Silver, Delta Silver, Hilton Diamond
I buy tickets for shows all the time. Use Craigslist. You will See many locals who get discounts selling tickets. I have bought O for 50 a ticket, and I have seen LOVE 7 times. All paying around 50-75 on Craig's... Tip. Check e day of and lowball them. As day goes on they will be more inclined to sell cheaper
Old Sep 23, 2012, 7:42 pm

Costco sells gift cards for Cirque, No expiration date on the gift cards, book online at Cirque website, valid for both permanent shows in Vegas as well as travelling productions. The gift cards are $100 value, on sale at Costco online for $80
Old Sep 26, 2012, 10:27 pm

Location: LAS - where you can get married and divorced in the same 24 hour period. Perfect for the woman who's saving herself for marriage and the man who wants a one night stand.
Programs: DL DM, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, UA, AA, AS, WN kettle, Hertz PC
Find a local there are offers for half price tix for NV DL holders.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.