Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Suggestions for executive entertainment

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2012, 9:49 pm
Original Poster
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PLT+2MM / DL DM+1MM / A3 *G / Fairmont LT Plat / Ritz Gold / SPG Gold
Suggestions for executive entertainment

We have an industry conference out in Vegas later this month.

We have the compulsory golf and dinner bookings all set. We also have a budget for some other fun activities (with customers).

Our two usual activities - shooting and race car driving - which have been approved in prior years have now been objected to by senior management. Any other ideas for fairly high-end activities - tailored towards men - that take between 3 and 5 hours?

(No girl watching or gambling, please.)

I appreciate any thoughts.
Old Jan 3, 2012, 11:27 pm

Programs: CX GO, TSA Pre✓ Afflictions: TSASS
You didn't mention the number of participants you expect, that would be helpful in making suggestions.

For mostly men I would take a look at Dig This. They can handle corporate groups:

http://www.digthis.info/corporate-te...his.htm#Groups
Old Jan 6, 2012, 5:25 pm

Programs: Delta, American, United
I am not sure what kind of budget you have, and obviously your post is really outdated, but I would suggest Helicopter rides!!!

I went on one a few years back with a group of people, and it was really fun.

The other fun thing would be a bus tour over to the Hoover Dam - http://hooverdamtourcompany.com/

I would do something fun and different each year.

When I take my clients to the Philippines every year, I always do my favorite, and then I think of a couple other things and let everyone pick one as a group.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.