Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

LANPASS Visa -- how long for kms to post?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2015, 4:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Gold, AA Gold

I have the US Bank LANPASS Visa. About how long after the statement closes (showing the miles) should the kms show up in my LANPASS account? Seems to be taking awhile ....
Old Jul 22, 2015, 5:08 pm

In my case it usually takes upto a week till the statement closes. My Visa is not US based, but they are 'late' sometimes.
Old Jul 22, 2015, 5:32 pm

Programs: LAN COMODORO
I have the Mastercard Lan on Chile, for us it takes about a month after the statement closes. So after we buy something with the card we used to wait about 45 to 55 days to see those kms
Old Jul 22, 2015, 7:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Maykita
I have the US Bank LANPASS Visa. About how long after the statement closes (showing the miles) should the kms show up in my LANPASS account? Seems to be taking awhile ....
How long have you had this card? Is this your first statement? Are you aware that typically the US Bank LANPASS Visa issues you a new LAN FFP#, and that's where you new kms end up, so if you had a LAN FFP# before you got the US Bank LANPASS Visa, you probably have to have LAN merge the accounts (for which they may need a scan of your passport main page)?
Old Jul 22, 2015, 9:30 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sdsearch
How long have you had this card? Is this your first statement? Are you aware that typically the US Bank LANPASS Visa issues you a new LAN FFP#, and that's where you new kms end up, so if you had a LAN FFP# before you got the US Bank LANPASS Visa, you probably have to have LAN merge the accounts (for which they may need a scan of your passport main page)?
Thanks, yes, I learned about that issue from this forum. So I did not create a LAN account before I got the Visa, and then I called LAN after I had the Visa and made sure my account was set with that number. But it is my first statement.
Old Jul 27, 2015, 7:19 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the replies. I called LAN today as it has now been 10 days since statement close, but did not get any useful information. I was told to call US Bank. Will keep waiting I guess. The account numbers match and the miles show on the credit card statement, so it should post eventually it would seem.

Update: spoke with US Bank and csr said that the miles will not get added to my LAN account until after a second statement closes after the statement that the miles first appear on. So June spend, statement closes July 17 (showing miles) but they say kms will not go to the LAN account until Aug 19 when the next statement closes. Could that be correct? That puts it well beyond the 6-8 weeks stated in the t&cs from time of spend.

Last edited by Maykita; Jul 29, 2015 at 1:33 pm
Old Aug 12, 2015, 1:41 pm
Original Poster

Kms were in my account today. Statement closed 7/17 so there was not quite a one month delay. The next statement has not yet closed, so the info I received from the US Bank csr about having to wait for that to happen was not accurate.

Last edited by Maykita; Aug 12, 2015 at 1:44 pm Reason: Correcting date

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.