Comodoro upgrade on TAM

Old Jul 23, 2015, 5:05 pm

Programs: LANPASS Comodoro
Originally Posted by XmaX
I recently acquired a Comodoro status through status match. I have booked a deep-discount Economy TAM flight BCN-GRU, and I am wondering if my cheap booking class would allow for a potential upgrade to C?

It is clear that this wouldn't work for a LAN flight ("you must have bought an Economy-class ticket on a Base Plus, Flexible, or Full Flexible fare"), but the website mentions no such restriction for TAM flights ("you are able to request a Cabin Upgrade from Economy to Premium Business in all international routes marketed by LAN or TAM and operated by TAM").
So if i buy a TAM marketed Tourist Extra Discount fare on a LAN operated flight, where does that leave me? Can i upgrade using coupons or not?
Old Jul 29, 2015, 8:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: QR Platinum, ITA Executive, HH Silver, IHG Silver
If I were to use my Comodoro status to score an upgrade on TAM, but credit the miles to a different FFP, how could I do that? Is the upgrade confirmed when checking in at T-72, or at the gate?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.