Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

LAN informs that sales and reservation services will suffer momentary suspensions

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LAN informs that sales and reservation services will suffer momentary suspensions

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2015, 4:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Jumbo mas

http://www.lan.com/en_us/sitio_perso...ry-suspensions

LAN Informs that from 23:00 p.m. on Saturday, April 18, to 9:00 a.m. on Sunday, April 18, the company will execute programmed maintenance on its ticket reservation and sales system.
Old Apr 17, 2015, 7:29 pm

Programs: BA
As the systems are down the day will roll over but the date will remain fixed...
Old Apr 18, 2015, 10:21 am

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinium
It has been down since last night, but I was able to make a change (LAN flight) with AA, it was an award ticket. I'm still unable to select my seats.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.