Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

Greetings from the new LAN/TAM Salon VIP SCL

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Greetings from the new LAN/TAM Salon VIP SCL

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2015, 3:02 pm

Programs: LATAMPASS, Copa ConnectMiles Gold
Nice lounge! A classy, elegant space, like their new Bogota and Buenos Aires lounges. Only one level (5th floor) is open -- looks like they're putting the final touches on the other (4th floor) level. Nice views of the airfield. Also impressed by the sleep room -- real beds! Plus, they've got the identical bathrooms as in EZE and BOG -- ie, one-person facilities, not communal. Thumbs up on that.

EDIT: The 4th floor was just closed temporarily for maintenance. Reopened just before I left.

Last edited by DarrenChannel; Apr 9, 2015 at 5:35 pm
Old Apr 28, 2015, 12:20 pm

Programs: LATAM PASS Black Signature, AA EXP 3MM, BA Blue
Here's an article including pictures of the new LATAM VIP Lounge at SCL:
http://skift.com/2015/04/28/latam-ai...th-america/#10
Old May 1, 2016, 2:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Jumbo mas
Greetings from not the Salon VIP SCL today.

For the first time in years, I'm not departing on LAN. Undurraga Brut just doesn't cut it. I'm not even departing on AA where I could visit the lounge.

So close, yet so unobtainable.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.