Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

When will LAN open their October 2015 intra-Peru schedule?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2014, 10:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, United Silver, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat

I'd appreciate some help from you LAN mavens. I'm primarily an AA flyer. I know the AA rules, but I'm a bit lost when it comes to LAN.

I am working on a vacation to Peru for Fall 2015. I've already got my longhaul flights arranged using AA miles (USA to Lima, Lima back to USA). Now I'm trying to fill in the short flights within Peru. The flights I'll need are in early October 2015.

I first searched BA for award flights. I can see availability on the BA website for the itineraries I need up through Sept 30, 2015. But if I click October 1 or later, the BA website says there is no availability.

So I then double-checked on the LAN website. I can see availability at lan.com for international flights in October 2015. But if I search for a flight within Peru, the schedule goes through Sept 30, 2015 and then stops cold.

So when will LAN open their October 2015 intra-Peru schedule? (I know that AA opens their schedule 331 days in advance, but LAN must be different.)
Old Nov 20, 2014, 12:01 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinium
Usually 330/331 days in advance, but if you don't seen any availability on Lan.com, then you have to wait, they may release more seats on December 1. This is the same for some intra-Argentina flights, you can see up to April 30, after that, zero.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.