Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SCL-IPC tickets

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2014, 7:49 pm

Programs: A3 Gold, BA Silver
Tickets are issued immediately. However LAN.com has problems with some foreign credit cards (try again if necessary).
Old Aug 20, 2014, 10:05 am

Question for fedechat

I am sorry to kind of "highjack" your postings YVR Cockroach (Hello - neighbor). I will be flying from BLI to Santiago and then on to Easter Island (for a cruise from there to Tahiti).

I am hoping to meet up with a friend from Atlanta at the airport so we can spend the 6 hours between connections. We both arrive at Santiago about the same time. According to what was posted, the Monday flight is considered international. So, we should plan on meeting in the international terminal and not the domestic? It looks like there are 2 flights on Mondays.

Thanks for any help you can give us.
Old Aug 20, 2014, 7:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
The morning SCL-IPC flight is the domestic one. The evening one that continues on to PPT is the int'l one.
Old Aug 21, 2014, 4:37 pm

Thank you very much - we are on the evening flight.
Old Aug 27, 2014, 12:52 pm

Programs: IHG (Spire), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott (Lifetime Gold); Hyatt (Globalist)
Hi - I've been searching everything I know to try and figure out how to see LAN award space using AA miles from SCL-IPC-SCL... I've tried BA and Qantas websites (I am logged in but have no miles in those programs) and can't get anything to work. Do I just give up and call AA and hope they can figure out how to show availability? Or am I missing how to find the info?
Old Oct 30, 2014, 4:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
Just a little update.

LA does have a special IPC check-in, even for flights that are SCL-IPC-SCL in the int'l area. Not sure what time cut off is.

Flight does depart from the domestic area. Security is fortunately very fast and efficient.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.