Wiki Posts
Search

biz class offers expectations?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2014, 9:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA
Originally Posted by bingocallerb22
? I guess that means you missed the BOG-MIA-BOG in Biz for $425 earlier this year too? You could have had your 4 Biz segments cheap at least.
When was that? Only ever saw steerage at that price and I was keeping an eye on it. Got 2 biz segs on offer for $651 in Jan(?).
Old Jul 15, 2014, 11:17 am

Programs: LAN Commodore
If those are like the LIM-MIA-LIM flights, you have to stay at least a week before returning to get the low prices. It won´t work for a turnaround MR.
Old Jul 15, 2014, 12:03 pm

Programs: LANPASS Comodoro (Emerald), others
Originally Posted by david_33
If those are like the LIM-MIA-LIM flights, you have to stay at least a week before returning to get the low prices. It won´t work for a turnaround MR.
Ah, didn't know that. I had nested some award tix to get the directions right so months between inbound/outbound.
Old Jul 16, 2014, 4:46 pm
Ambassador: LATAM

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by IanWorthington
Happy myself Though JC popped up to piss on my parade by telling me that $800 was what he paid ex-BOG for IPC all in biz last year. Never the less...
To un-piss your parade a little, I went ex-LIM not ex-BOG, and it was not last year, it was 2012. Simpler times when everything was made of wood and cost less.

Originally Posted by IanWorthington
When was that? Only ever saw steerage at that price and I was keeping an eye on it. Got 2 biz segs on offer for $651 in Jan(?).
I cannot remember exactly, nor can I find the ticket. But it was spotted in ITA, didn't show up as "cheapest available" but did show when looking for biz class. The very next day it was published on LAN.com, so obviously there was no inventory.

EDIT: Found it. Inventory was loaded on 22 or 23 Oct 2013 for travel in 2014. It went on their website on 24th Oct

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.