Status Match to LAN

Old Jul 29, 2014, 4:27 pm

Programs: UA Silver / FA
I used this address: [email protected].

I sent a picture of my UA card and the past 6 statements! I had extensive Latam travel and figured it would be no problem.

As minjunkwak alluded, there is a lot of back and forth, but 1 month later I had my LANPASS status matched and updated card.
Old Jun 1, 2015, 6:43 am

Programs: UA 1K M, AA 2 MM PREM, AVIS First, HYATT Explorist, Marriott Lifetime Platinum., Hilton Gold.
Originally Posted by Tblack15
I used this address: [email protected].

I sent a picture of my UA card and the past 6 statements! I had extensive Latam travel and figured it would be no problem.

As minjunkwak alluded, there is a lot of back and forth, but 1 month later I had my LANPASS status matched and updated card.
What status did you get?
I am a UA 1K and am traveling in mostly LAN market share. I am wondering what would they comp if I move my business to them?
Again, what is the best address to contact them on?
Thanks

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.