Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

LATAM award availability to New Zealand

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2022, 11:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA

Hi I am trying to book an award ticket on LATAM from Santiago to Auckland, NZ. I have tried searching the Delta website but it does not show availability. I have also tried using the Qantas site and British airways site with no luck. Is there a better tool to use to search for LATAM? Also what's the best program to book through?
Old Aug 30, 2022, 11:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by makayeer
Hi I am trying to book an award ticket on LATAM from Santiago to Auckland, NZ. I have tried searching the Delta website but it does not show availability. I have also tried using the Qantas site and British airways site with no luck. Is there a better tool to use to search for LATAM? Also what's the best program to book through?
What class of travel? When?
What does SCL-SYD show? Flight is SCL-AKL-SYD
The LATAM ffp would be best. Generally better award availability with the ffp of the airline

QF are due to restart SYD-SCL 30 October 2022. But as always subject to change
https://www.qantas.com/au/en/qantas-...t-network.html
Old Sep 2, 2022, 10:23 pm

Programs: BA GGL/ VS Gold. Former: UA 1K (10 years+) , EY partners Plat, SQ PPS Club, SU Gold, LH SEN/HON
Originally Posted by makayeer
LATAM doesn't release award seats on this route ( Saver though partner ) I finally gave up and bought a ticket. This was 2021
Doesn't exist. Good luck.

If you want, it is bookable with a lot of LATAM pass points. A lot.
Old Jan 27, 2024, 6:49 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
Still true that no award seats released?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.