Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Korean Air | SkyPass
Reload this Page >

Is it possible to get an email with flight info included?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6, 2017, 10:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL-Plat, UA-Plat 2MM, AA-PlatPro, B6-Mosaic 3, AY-Plat, HY-Globalist, MR-LT Plat, HH-Gold

I’ve been so frustrated by the email confirmations KE sends out that only contain links to flight info and not the details within the email. I use Tripit to organize my calendar and every time I have a KE flight I have to manually enter all the info. Is there no source for a formatted, detailed email with PNR info? Tried checkmytrip.com as well and while I was able to pull the reservation and it looks nice in the site, the share function again only sends a link.
Old Sep 7, 2017, 2:10 am

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
I haven't found one. For mine to appear in Google's Inbox App Trips section, I opened up the itinerary via the links and copy and pasted the text into an email to myself. Try the Korean Air app, there are ways to send the itinerary to yourself there as well.
Old Sep 7, 2017, 9:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL-Plat, UA-Plat 2MM, AA-PlatPro, B6-Mosaic 3, AY-Plat, HY-Globalist, MR-LT Plat, HH-Gold
Originally Posted by mikesaidyes
I haven't found one. For mine to appear in Google's Inbox App Trips section, I opened up the itinerary via the links and copy and pasted the text into an email to myself. Try the Korean Air app, there are ways to send the itinerary to yourself there as well.
Thanks, I figured out the cut and paste option shortly after posting this, so that worked. Checked out the app regardless but didn’t see any options that would work.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.