Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A380 Business Seats

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2017, 8:20 pm
Original Poster

A380 Business Seats

I am looking at row 20, which seems to have extra legroom. But being in the back section, is there ever an issue with not getting your first meal choice ?

And is KE's cabin really as warm as everyone says. I flew in Y a few years back and I don't recall any unusual temperatures.
Old Aug 10, 2017, 7:39 am

Programs: UA *Gold
Not sure where you are origninating, but my last flight ATL>ICN on a Thursday was 50% full (777) in J. Business seats on A380 are inferior to latest 777 seats. My 3 or 4 flights on A380 (90+ J seats have all been <50%. Lounge in the back is nice, however. If J load is low, don't be surprised if they move you. And it is warm, to me at the high end of comfortable.
Old Aug 11, 2017, 2:19 pm

But KE36 has old J seats?

Originally Posted by golferjoe
Not sure where you are origninating, but my last flight ATL>ICN on a Thursday was 50% full (777) in J. Business seats on A380 are inferior to latest 777 seats..
I am taking KE36 in November from ATL-ICN, but it is showing the old J seats. I assume that the flight you took on Thursday was also the old 2-3-2 seating, as this is what is being shown for next week. Does anyone know when these will be upgraded?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.