KE24 SFO-ICN Typical equipment?

Old Apr 5, 2017, 2:11 pm
Original Poster

KE24 SFO-ICN Typical equipment?

Looking into booking an award ticket in F for April 2018 (once availability opens up), looking around I can't find much info on the newer Kosmo 2.0 suites and what 777s they are on. Seatguru doesn't list which 777 version is on that route on any dates even close to next year... So I guess my question is does KE typically fly the newer or older first class seat out of SFO? This flight will be for my honeymoon, thus the 777 with Kosmo 2.0 would be much better than the 747-8 because of the separation of the seats. :-)
Old Apr 5, 2017, 2:29 pm

Both SFO flights are with the newer 777 with 2.0 suites. They used to only have one flight per day on a 747-8 but increased frequency. I'm flying in September and my ticket specifically states Kosmo 2.0 Suites. I also asked three different agents on different days to confirm the 2.0. Hopefully there won't be equipment swaps between now and then.
Old Apr 5, 2017, 2:37 pm
Original Poster

Oh great, good news. Thank you!
Old Jun 27, 2017, 6:43 am

291 vs 277

Originally Posted by Merlinrnr
Both SFO flights are with the newer 777 with 2.0 suites. They used to only have one flight per day on a 747-8 but increased frequency. I'm flying in September and my ticket specifically states Kosmo 2.0 Suites. I also asked three different agents on different days to confirm the 2.0. Hopefully there won't be equipment swaps between now and then.
Just curious, what did you both fly on? I was a bit surprised to get the older 291 version (kosmo suite/prestige sleeper vs kosmo 2.0/prestige suite) when i flew back to sfo. It was an unexpected last min flight change for me due so i didn't really have a choice, guess i just assumed most flights to west coast would be the 274 version by now (always got this on outbound, maybe i was just lucky..)
Old Jun 27, 2017, 9:22 am

Originally Posted by bizum
Just curious, what did you both fly on? I was a bit surprised to get the older 291 version (kosmo suite/prestige sleeper vs kosmo 2.0/prestige suite) when i flew back to sfo. It was an unexpected last min flight change for me due so i didn't really have a choice, guess i just assumed most flights to west coast would be the 274 version by now (always got this on outbound, maybe i was just lucky..)
Yikes. My flight isn't until September. But these equipment swaps are exactly what I've been worried about. Maybe I'll switch to YVR just to be safe.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.