Community
Wiki Posts
Search

KE Flight awards

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2017, 6:45 am
Original Poster

KE Flight awards

Newbie question so sorry if this has been answered frequently. I searched the forum without success.

I have enough points for either First Class/Prestige from ICN to ATL during Christmas. I usually fly Delta and this will be my 1st time with KE.

Dealing with Award booking, if I have the points and use my points for the flight, will my seat be saved and secure? Meaning they won't bump me off the flight for a paying customer if the flight is full?

Hope this question makes sense. If not I can clarify.
Old Mar 30, 2017, 11:11 am

Originally Posted by sbr7d
Newbie question so sorry if this has been answered frequently. I searched the forum without success.

I have enough points for either First Class/Prestige from ICN to ATL during Christmas. I usually fly Delta and this will be my 1st time with KE.

Dealing with Award booking, if I have the points and use my points for the flight, will my seat be saved and secure? Meaning they won't bump me off the flight for a paying customer if the flight is full?

Hope this question makes sense. If not I can clarify.
No, they won't if your ticket is confirmed. You have the same rights as others who paid cash.
Old Mar 30, 2017, 11:53 am
Original Poster

Thank you! I assumed that was the case but was not 100%

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.